If you could choose, what would you pick?

nice thread ready :thumbup:
love your profile pic, which year was that taken? so cute

Ive always pictured myself with a boy....I come from 3 sisters and my sister had 2 girls as well so its time for a boy!! if I had twins I would like one of each, we have twins in my family of the same gender and my mum has always said one of them always ends up feeling less handsome/pretty, smart etc. so I think thats not so bad when its one of each sex.

natsby I also feel twins would be sooo much work, some friends on here have recently given birth and when they describe the sleepless nights and the feedings etc I cant imagine it x 2. If I am lucky enough to have 2 good embryos during my IVF I will be putting 2 back, but I will be nervous! however some of me thinks lets just get this over and done with and have 2 at the same time!

nice thread ready :thumbup:
love your profile pic, which year was that taken? so cute

Thanks Sarah. It is from November 2004. It's my second son. He was about 4 hours old. :cloud9:

His 7th birthday is Saturday, (he wants duct tape as his gift, lol!).

Hi Ready :) If I didn't have fertility issues and were fertile myrtle...I'd want a boy and a girl again!!

I would be happy with either, but would love to have a wee girl...my hubby and I had chosen a name for a girl because it was his grans name and my gran's name - then we lost my gran a few days before our wedding this year, so I would love to pay tribute to both these special ladies by naming a daughter after them. I think hubby would be chuffed with a wee boy though as he would have a mini-me.
We have thought that it would be nice to have 2 with a couple of years apart (God willing), so I guess twins would be an intense, condensed version of that, and even tho it would be very hard work.....like most of you I wouldn't say no :)
This is a nice thread, thanks for starting it!

I'd love to have one of each, at least. Poor boyfriend is dreading having to raise a girl in this crazy world, but I know he'll be thrilled with either.

I would like to have a little girl, always waned a girl, but my OH wants a boy...

I'd love to have twin boys.

I've already got two girls close in age, and the age gap from any future child means that they'll never grow up as close. If not twin boys then two more girls would be great too!!

Seeing as this isn't a perfect world I'd be more than glad to settle for healthy and happy.

I'd love to have twin boys.

I've already got two girls close in age, and the age gap from any future child means that they'll never grow up as close. If not twin boys then two more girls would be great too!!

Seeing as this isn't a perfect world I'd be more than glad to settle for healthy and happy.

Goodness InVivoVeritas!!!!
You have quite a signature. :cry:
I hope this baby sticks for you. :hugs:

A girl and I would be so happy! I almost can't even think beyond that. Maybe a boy 2/3 yrs later, in an ideal world. ;)

If I could dream I would have 4 boys and 4 girls with about 18mths to 3 yrs between each. No twins.

wow 8 kids!! I would like two but even that will be a stretch on resources. Right now my cat is resting on my tummy and sucking the end of his tail, if I have kids as screwy as he is I better not have many, not sure the world could cope.

Hehe Natsby thats the funny thing about kids we love them even in their strangeness...Just think 8 little amazing artists running around making sculptors with thier spaghetti! :haha:

I would have loved it but I'm to old for it to happen now...I still think I might have 4 if I envoke my wonder twin gene...:winkwink:

I would love a girl. In an ideal world I would love to have three or four children but I know that may not happen. Maybe girl twins or girl/boy twins? LOL. Obviously I would love another boy too but I would be just a teeny bit disappointed as I would really love a daughter.

her I'm spread the wonder twin gene/virus around to you and LL ....

:dust::dust:

Hehe Natsby thats the funny thing about kids we love them even in their strangeness...Just think 8 little amazing artists running around making sculptors with thier spaghetti! :haha:

I would have loved it but I'm to old for it to happen now...I still think I might have 4 if I envoke my wonder twin gene...:winkwink:

Maybe not 8, but 5 would be nice.
I might even try 6 though.

I am finding out that it does get more expensive as they get older, I'm not sure how I would afford to live the type of lifestyle that I want with 8 kids.
But, I'd give it a try. :winkwink:

well I must admit I've never really had to really think about how I would afford them all. Of course when I was younger I thought I would be making a whole lot more money than I do know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->