If you could have anything ?

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
it you could have anything in the world for christmas what woudl it be ?

My would be a Tiffany and CO dimond enagement ring

Moved into my new house with it all straight and tidy :D !!!

And a HUGE real Xmas Tree!!!!

Not much then Iwantone! :lol:

I'd of liked to be moved by crimbo but thats not going to happen *sigh* I think I'd be happy with a few things so I won't go on or my OH will have a fit :rofl:

i would like, an arguement free day(darren is gunna b here 4 xmas) thats all!! u never know i may even get it :D

Wobbles said:
Not much then Iwantone! :lol:

I'd of liked to be moved by crimbo but thats not going to happen *sigh* I think I'd be happy with a few things so I won't go on or my OH will have a fit :rofl:

im try to be high maintanice but it dont really work but i can always try i love Tiffany and Co Jewerrely plus my name is Tiffany so it fits quiet nicely

Ahhh I see your point.

I've still not got a ring https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif but any with the same meaning would be fine :p

i have two but there are on the right hand i got a dimond ring for our fist xmas and a tiffany co ring for this year valenties day

All I want in the world is for my children to be happy and healthy.

But if I am going to be selfish then it would be a cottage in Dorset or Lake District with a small holding,where I can make Jam and bake all day long with chcikens running outside,being self-sufficient is what I would like. Luckily Dave shares this dream,and has promised one day I will get it but will have to wait say 15 years,oh well dream til then.
B

Not much... all i want is my kids to have a happy and healthy christmas :D

My kids to have fun

But the selfish bit in me wants new bloody doors and skirting board on ( been waiting since last may :evil: )
Oh and laminate in my room

Stupid bloody vream carpet, guess whos idea that was :evil:

I'd like this baby to arrive and me to be at home before xmas. I know that I have a date (28th Dec) but it would be nicer and more comfortable for the family to be complete before the holidays!

ive just had the best xmas present in the world!!! My BFP! :lol:

I'd like a new man :rofl:

well for KX there are dating agenecies taht can help withteh man
sophie congrate
lynnieh for ur baby to come early hot sex hot curried pineapple jucies
jo hire a handy man to do all teh work
bexxie marry a millionare and u can have ur dream in 2wks

hehehehehehhehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My OH to understand why I think that 75qm for living space is o.k. for 3 but not for 4 people.

I told him that if we want to have a 2. child we need more space and he thinks that we live in a luxory apartement!!!!! :?

hauptuser said:
My OH to understand why I think that 75qm for living space is o.k. for 3 but not for 4 people.

I told him that if we want to have a 2. child we need more space and he thinks that we live in a luxory apartement!!!!! :?

aaaawww hunny he will get the msg one day

ive tried ringing he has his phone switched off :roll: he cant have his phone on the track anyway, prob left it in car :roll:

sophie said:
ive tried ringing he has his phone switched off :roll: he cant have his phone on the track anyway, prob left it in car :roll:

keep trying all go around there doe she not live with u ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->