If you do the deed on the day you get a smiley face?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by EHM, Aug 25, 2009.

1. EHM

EHM Guest

If you do the deed the day you get a clear blue digi smiley face what do you think the chances are of concieving?

2. puppymom32

puppymom32 Mommy to Xavier

I hope they are good cuz I did it the day before I got my smiley face but according to my temps I also OV'd on the day I got my smiley face so who knows.

3. Sambatiki

Sambatiki Finally a Mummy!!

The smiley face means you'll OV between 12-24 hours time! Therefore your chances are good!

Good luck! :dust:

4. EHM

EHM Guest

We only did the deed on the day i got my smiley face, was not sure i'd ovulate or when i'd ovulate cos had a mc last month so expected my cycle to be a mess.

5. Caterpiller

Caterpiller Not cooperating

I always get a smiley face when I DTD. All kidding aside, your chances are excellent :dust: for you.

6. puppymom32

puppymom32 Mommy to Xavier

EHM,
    I also had a early MC (chemical) last cycle and my temps were all over the place and that is why I decided to use the CB Didi OPK's I hope we both are ok this month and can have our healthy happy 9 mo.

7. Guerita

Guerita Well-Known Member

They say your average change of getting pregnant when everything is timed correctly is 40%.

8. EHM

EHM Guest

That a better percentage than what i thought.

9. Chloe1

Chloe1 Well-Known Member

hey, i did it the day of my smiley face and the day after but got a BFN last month. We have been refered to a FS tho so might be something to do with us! Good luck at least you know you have BD at your most fertile time!