If you do the deed on the day you get a smiley face?

E

EHM

If you do the deed the day you get a clear blue digi smiley face what do you think the chances are of concieving?

I hope they are good cuz I did it the day before I got my smiley face but according to my temps I also OV'd on the day I got my smiley face so who knows.

The smiley face means you'll OV between 12-24 hours time! Therefore your chances are good!

Good luck! :dust:

We only did the deed on the day i got my smiley face, was not sure i'd ovulate or when i'd ovulate cos had a mc last month so expected my cycle to be a mess.

I always get a smiley face when I DTD. All kidding aside, your chances are excellent :dust: for you.

EHM,
I also had a early MC (chemical) last cycle and my temps were all over the place and that is why I decided to use the CB Didi OPK's I hope we both are ok this month and can have our healthy happy 9 mo.

They say your average change of getting pregnant when everything is timed correctly is 40%.

hey, i did it the day of my smiley face and the day after but got a BFN last month. We have been refered to a FS tho so might be something to do with us! Good luck at least you know you have BD at your most fertile time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->