If you don't get your BFP this cycle, what will you try to "get in" before the next?

J

jerseyshoregirl

For me...if I don't get my :bfp: this month (don't really expect to since we didn't formally "try", but :witch: is late by three days already) and :witch: comes - I plan to...

- eat sushi rolls
- enjoy my Jack & Ginger's
- enjoy my unsweet tea
- enjoy my ice coffee's
- take some hot bath's (before the TWW)

What about you? :coffee:

:witch: showed up this weekend after a week of hiding. So I am going to go out this weekend with a good friend to celebrate her finals at law school!!

I would really like a beer and maybe some lobster. LOL it's too expensive but I can dream right. LOL

i might have to tell my dh that we have to go out for sushi each month that i don't conceive... might be a nice tradition and way of keeping the pma: "at least i have sushi!" haha... more likely i'll just be givin'er on the coffee and not feeling guilty about it!! i try and cut that out during the tww or just have a half a cup instead of 3 or 4... a hot bath does sound good though... especially with these cramps today - youch!!

Beer, beer and more beer while I sit in a tub sobbing over my cramps that AF has so graciously ordered up for me this month. Then I'll drink a pot of coffee in the AM, drink my southern tea all day long...perhaps DH and I will go to the amusement park one of these September weekends and I'll ride rollercoasters till I throw up. Oh, and you bet your sweet @ss I'm taking a migraine pill when one pops up. I suffered through a few last month in the 2ww.

red wine, white wine, champagne, gin (yes there is a theme!):blush:
sushi, lots of runny eggs, hot hot baths, and lots of shelfish and seabass as we will be in oz and nz. Have been spotting on and off since yesterday so i think i will get all of the above this month!

wine....um....wine...maybe some more wine.........oh, and some wine! can't do dairy anyway and don't like shelfish so not that much else i'd need to avoid! counting down the days to Ov so got a couple left until i need to worry!

Oh, and you bet your sweet @ss I'm taking a migraine pill when one pops up. I suffered through a few last month in the 2ww.

OMG banana... i feel your pain... i suffer from migraines and have been crossing all my fingers i don't get "the big one" while ttc... so far i've been lucky, but i miss having that maxalt at my finger tips! and i'd just started another daily med to ward them off and had to stop taking it... :hugs: to my migraine buddy! LOL

p.s... doesn't beer give you a migraine? i can't drink it...

A Maxalt/Migraine buddy! Thank god for Maxalt. I'm looking into daily after baby arrives...well, after I finish AF, Ovulate, babydance, get a bfp...ha! I can't take them any more. I struggled with the beginning of one today, but after a maxalt, a 2 hour nap and lots of water, I managed to ward it off. Hoping I don't get the migraine hangover tomorrow.

I can do beer, but no wine. I do love me some reisling, but I can only have a glass. Otherwise, wine will trigger migraine in 2+ glasses. I don't drink that often, so only 1 beer/glass-o-wine gets me tipsy. I need a blue moon....BAD!

Sushi and as much coffee as I want!! I drink about 6 cups a day each day of AF! lol

Switching to decaf tea - got to get rid of the caffeine as it impacts on fertility
Stopping the diet coke :sad2: not allowed that anymore either :sad1:
The birth of my BFFs baby boy :happydance:
More :sex: yay
Another month of weight loss and exercise :bunny:

Here's to a new cycle - PMA all the way

dye my hair
fast for three days
go to a conference, find some new friends and get drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts