If you dont mind me asking

Thanks miss d might go over and see what its like.

Sounds like you are doing great, that's what i am trying to do 3 healthy meals and healthy snack, my fav at the mo is an apple with a tiny bit of peanut butter yum :)

Good luck.

xx

Thanks miss d might go over and see what its like.

Sounds like you are doing great, that's what i am trying to do 3 healthy meals and healthy snack, my fav at the mo is an apple with a tiny bit of peanut butter yum :)

Good luck.

xx

that i will have to try, do u just slice apple and spread the peanut butter? x

I just slice an apple and put a blob of peanut butter on the side of the plate and dip it in, but you could, just spread it on the slices. Enjoy :) xx

good luck!

I started with 104 pounds to lose :) I've now got around 21/22 to lose to get to a healthy weight, though ideally I'd like to lose another 5-10 pounds after that

good luck!

I started with 104 pounds to lose :) I've now got around 21/22 to lose to get to a healthy weight, though ideally I'd like to lose another 5-10 pounds after that

well done, thats brilliant :) can i ask? how did u do it? and how long did it take?

I started doing Weight Watchers a year ago :)

pretty much just been following the plan though recently I've started incorporating exercising in as well

I started doing Weight Watchers a year ago :)

pretty much just been following the plan though recently I've started incorporating exercising in as well

thanks :thumbup: well done again, i bet u feel great for it x

Thanks miss d, I am setting myself mini goals, which helps me break it up ;)

My first is to get to 200lbs

Next to bet to 194lbs, then I will be overweight my my BMI, not obese!! Thats my motavation at the mo :)

You following any special diet hun?

xxx

You will get there, i wish you all the best :thumbup:

I am just eating 3 meals a day and if i want a snack i will have some fruit or a low fat yoghurt, ive been exercising, and sticking to my daily calorie allowance, drinking water. Heres a great website i joined yesterday, it counts all your calories, theres a forum and the people seem lovely and offer loads of help its, www.myfitnesspal.com i highly reccommend this website. :thumbup:

Im on that: leix if want add me.

Sorry ive never been on MSN much lol

Ive took up the 6 meal a day thing, ive tried & tried & tried kept failing at it, but its been working so far since monday, im NEVER hungry, tbh i feel full to the max as am eating every 2.5-3hrs doing 200-300 cals at each but tea is usually around 400 so my mid-afternoon around 100 which is some fine green beans & bit of salad cream lol!

I started out needing to lose 60 pounds..That's to be at my pre-pregnant, pre-miscarriage weight. Which I was still overweight before all of that but only like 15 pounds overweight. I've been working out for a month and a half now and have lost 10 pounds possibly more(weigh in tomorrow:D) so I'm feeling pretty good about my progress so far. I breastfeed so can't do anything drastic to lose but slow and steady works for me! :flower: 10 down 50 more to go!! :lol:

I have to lose 100 pounds. 91 more to go. Sometimes I feel like it's impossible and want to give up. But then I look in the mirror and remind myself of why I have to keep going.

I started off with ALOT to lose, more than 100lbs :shock::shock: but a year on and 98lbs lost so far, motivation still veeeery strong, so I know I will get there, its all in the mind!
hoping to lose at least 5 stones this year, hopefully more :happydance: bring it on :bodyb: .....

I need to lose about 2 stone, but ideally would like to lose about 5 stone. I'm setting myself little goals so I feel determined to get there!

This is day 2 of my diet so far, but I'm just cutting crap out and exercising more.

8 Stone?! - Are you all mad?!
Aimin' for such a high weight loss in 1 go looks like an impossible target to hit ...
Try aimin' for 10% loss of your current weight ?
That way it looks more like a target that you can hit instead of a chore ...
I'm currently 13st 1lb @ 5ft 4in (accordin' to weight watchers scales at work!)
In total I'd like to lose 2 stone (28 pounds) ...
But I'm aimin' for 10 pounds first ... See how I feel about how my figure then, then assess again :)
P.S ... I'v found drinkin' around 6 glasses of water throughout the day helps supress my hunger (a little!) xo

8 Stone?! - Are you all mad?!
Aimin' for such a high weight loss in 1 go looks like an impossible target to hit ...
Try aimin' for 10% loss of your current weight ?
That way it looks more like a target that you can hit instead of a chore ...
I'm currently 13st 1lb @ 5ft 4in (accordin' to weight watchers scales at work!)
In total I'd like to lose 2 stone (28 pounds) ...
But I'm aimin' for 10 pounds first ... See how I feel about how my figure then, then assess again :)
P.S ... I'v found drinkin' around 6 glasses of water throughout the day helps supress my hunger (a little!) xo

The question i asked, was how much weight in total, people have just gave their answers, wether they aim for 8 stone or 8lbs its upto them how they do it, everyone is different, personally i am aiming for half a stone each time not setting my target too high!

I want/need to lose 100 pounds. Please don't tell me my goal is impossible.
I do have it broken up into smaller goals, but 100 is the total amount, which is the question that was asked.

I want/need to lose 100 pounds. Please don't tell me my goal is impossible.
I do have it broken up into smaller goals, but 100 is the total amount, which is the question that was asked.

Exactly my point and what i am doing, good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->