If you dont mind me asking

Miss_d

Reaction score
how much weight do you have to lose, ideally i have about 8 stone to lose :nope:

Hey, you!

Did things not go to plan for you?

Ermm.. think mine near 8st tbh. x

nope gave up last time, but want to stick with it this time, fingers crossed, this is day one, how are you getting on?

Im the same i want to lose about 8 stone too....Its a long way off but im hoping i will stick to it!

i dunno what i wanna loose really.. i am 16st 10lb at the min currently on Slimming World...

i would like to fit into my pre preg clothes sizes 12/14... currently a 16/18..
xx

nope gave up last time, but want to stick with it this time, fingers crossed, this is day one, how are you getting on?

Just take it slowly :)

Great thanks little over 5st gone now :happydance:

I'm aiming with 5 stone 13 lbs initially , but would love to lose a further two stone on top but last time I weighed that I barely ate and went to the gym 5+ times a week it just wasn't sustainable

I'm aiming with 5 stone 13 lbs initially , but would love to lose a further two stone on top but last time I weighed that I barely ate and went to the gym 5+ times a week it just wasn't sustainable

That's where you went wrong. If you don't eat enough food/fuel for your body when you're excercising that often then it won't be sustainable.

I have 35LB to lose to qualify for NHS IVF funding and overall i want to lose 6 stones. Good luck ladies! the great wall of china began with 1 brick ;-) we can do it xxx

Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

You can do it. Just think of how fab you're all gonna look :happydance:

Hi girls,

I would LOVE to loose 5 stone too.

Lost 4lbs in 1 1/2 week, so far....

Good Luck everyone xx

Thanks miss d, I am setting myself mini goals, which helps me break it up ;)

My first is to get to 200lbs

Next to bet to 194lbs, then I will be overweight my my BMI, not obese!! Thats my motavation at the mo :)

You following any special diet hun?

xxx

Thanks miss d, I am setting myself mini goals, which helps me break it up ;)

My first is to get to 200lbs

Next to bet to 194lbs, then I will be overweight my my BMI, not obese!! Thats my motavation at the mo :)

You following any special diet hun?

xxx

You will get there, i wish you all the best :thumbup:

I am just eating 3 meals a day and if i want a snack i will have some fruit or a low fat yoghurt, ive been exercising, and sticking to my daily calorie allowance, drinking water. Heres a great website i joined yesterday, it counts all your calories, theres a forum and the people seem lovely and offer loads of help its, www.myfitnesspal.com i highly reccommend this website. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->