If you had a potty-time cleanout before labor..how long before was it?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Just wondering for those that experienced a potty time (#2) clean out before you went into labor (like something you knew wasnt because of what you ate or being sick but something that was only definitely pre-labor) how long after did labor start?..few days..week..etc...:shrug:

It happened after my water broke and contractions were regular in my case.

It happened after my water broke and contractions were regular in my case.

Same here- actually I was on my way from the labour room to the delivery room when I suddenly really had to go!

Mine have always been just before labour started and during labour :) x

Mine was a couple of hours before labour started both times I went into spontaneous labour.(1st child was induced)

I never had it but then I was induced so probably doesn't count. I can imagine it's the last thing you want to happen during labour!

yeah..im doing a water birth and hubby is already having fun with what will happen if I poo while giving birth..he'll never let me hear the end of it lol..

I was poohing a few hours before. but not bad, enough to notice something was up.

Mrs jerome!! Poor you, I seem to see a thread everyday about labour signs from you! You must be fed up now your overdue!! I don't think anything is a sign as were all so different.I did a massive poop the night before my first labour and last time was 4 hours after labour had started! Hope you get started soon...

I went through the same first time had to be induces second it came on naturally. Was 41.5 days both came, them dates only estimates but nothing worse than everyone asking you if you had your baby when you have waited this long as it is. But if you have these symptoms you can probably get natural labor soon enough :) I had a pain in my bum I didnt know was start of labour.

Not sure when I started but it was sometime in the morning and was finished by 9am after active labour started at around 7am, waters broke at 11am and DD was born 2pm.

Good luck. Fingers crossed it will happen soon for you.

On the Monday night and LO was born Thursday morning. I had been in labour since Sunday night though so technically wasn't before it was during.

I went about 4 times in the night and my water broke at 4.30 am.

I was really glad as I was worried about things coming out when I pushed but it didn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->