If you had any type of bleeding before/around BFP *tmi pic*

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
What did it look like ?

Im 15dpo today and bfns so far... and I'm pretty much expecting AF full force in AM..which is what I expected today actually but didn't happen... but have only had barely tinted CM when I check far up in hooha....but I'm just sitting here https://community.babycenter.com/post/a62627611/swollen-lymph-node-and-implantationon couch and feel like a trickle in my undies...like ok well here she is...and reach down to check and nothing...clear nothing on my hand...go to bathroom to check for sure and this comes out...but nothing else...no watery red nothing just this weird EWCM glob...I know I'm grasping at straws here lol but since I was expecting AF to hit me this AM and she so Didnt I'm just gonna hold out hope as long as I can lol...

Anyone else have this type weird CM before BFP?

I usually have watery tan tinted stuff and maybe some chunky
Lotiony brown stuff one day and then wake up next day and bam ! Full red

So this watery clear feeling like I'm literally dripping and then this glob instead is just weird to me

Well NM. No sooner did I type this. Went potty again. AF here full force lol

Well boo, sorry to hear you're out this month!

But to answer your question, I DID have ewcm the month I got my bfp. I usually get an increase in lotions/sticky cm leading up to af, but during bfp month it changed to ewcm and watery. It was one of my first signs of pregnancy. But the difference was stark. Not like... well it's kinda different cm... but more like, wow! This is a HUGE difference in cm!

Good luck next cycle!

Oh! And no, I didn't have any bleeding or spotting around af time. But I did have brown spotting at 6 weeks which my mw said was likely old implantation bleeding.

But every case is different. My friend spotted/bled for a full week around af. She thought she was out for sure because it resembled af so much.... but nope! Her LO turns 2 in August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->