If you had cramping, has it stopped?

Briana0990

Reaction score
I just got 2 BFPs after waiting until I was 3 days late. I've been cramping for about 5 days now with low back pain. If you had cramps, are they gone? I just want this little bean to stick so badly ��

I just got 2 BFPs after waiting until I was 3 days late. I've been cramping for about 5 days now with low back pain. If you had cramps, are they gone? I just want this little bean to stick so badly ��

I had cramps from a few days before I found out until maybe 2 weeks ago. It's normal unless they are severe and there is bleeding

I'm still cramping, especially when I'm not moving. I'll keep you updated, but from what I've read as long as you aren't bleeding all is well!

Thank you both! I figured as much but it's very unsettling. Angel, glad to see I'm not alone. I'm really trying to just relax and enjoy being pregnant 😁

I had cramps off and on until around 5 weeks! It seems to have stopped now but it's very normal .. I also worried though lol

I had cramps until about 5 weeks as well. There were a fews when they were quite bad as well- comparable to menstrual cramps (and I used to get really bad ones which require painkillers). I think it's quite normal, unless you are spotting then maybe see a doctor.
Now I'm 6+6 and there's no cramping anymore.

My cramps and backache are just now starting to slowly subside. I think the cramping just means the baby is embedding itself super deep into your uterus so embrace the cramps unless they become unbearable and/or have blood :)

I've had cramps with all my babies right through first tri, the only one I didn't have them with is the one we lost, it's definitely normal and to me a good sign.

I have some cramps the last few days. Im 5 weeks 5 days. Ive cramped with all my pregnancies :)

It is totally normal. Everything is stretching and getting ready for that sweet baby. I had cramping until I was about midway through my 5th week. It has since then stopped and morning sickness crept in. :(

I'm still getting some cramping at times, at 15 weeks. They were worse for the first few weeks though. I've had them in all my pregnancies.

I've had them on and off from 5 weeks. It's normal it's just the stretching

And bleeding isn't ways a bad thing either. I have had spotting both brown and red throughout and my babies scans has shown there's a healthy baby growing fine- I'm 10+4 today.

I still have cramping. It's not bad, but it's been an on and off dull ache on my right side, which freaked me out at first, but all is well.

I'm 10 weeks and still have cramping. Mines not constant though, I'll feel them like a few times a day. Everything is stretching and making room for the baby though so I wouldn't worry unless you have bleeding along with the cramps!

I've had period type cramping for the last 3 weeks! I didn't even test for the first 2 weeks waiting for AF because they were so convincing, although on/off. It's settling more now but I nearly always get them when I'm just about to sleep, or if I wait too long to pee! :lol:

I'm 5+1 today and have had cramps off and on since 4 weeks. I knew I was preg at 3+4. Mine are also worse if my bladder is full! And these cramps freak me out. I cramped with both my mmc last year. But everyone says cramping is normal. And my betas are good so trying to relax and enjoy the process as much as possible.

I was cramping until about 7-8 weeks! Am nearly 23 now and she is cooking aware nicely :)

Mine stopped at about 8 weeks with this baby, never had them with my first, but with my second baby, I had them for a while - until 9 weeks or so.

I'm 30 weeks and still get cramps on and off, some days are more intense than others.
I always been told cramping is normal as your body is changing.

I have been cramping on and off for the whole time so far. I get so many weird aches and cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->