If you had cramping, has it stopped?

My cramping has also gone away. Went around 5/6 weeks. Other than ever so slight nausea...occasionally, slight tender nipples, peeing more, I feel totally normal.

I've been having quite bad cramps for most of the day. They are the same type of cramps I get when I'm bleeding heavily on my period so I keep expecting af to start :( I don't remember having them this bad with my first 2 babies but someone has told me that some people say 3rd babies are the worst for cramping. I'm currently curled up in bed hoping it goes away and is gone by morning!

ive been having cramps for two weeks now and i still am.. i got my BFP today

6 weeks tomorrow and still cramping. Freaking. Me. Out.

I had quite severe cramping and back pain early on but it decreased, finally disappearing at about 9 weeks. They ran two hcg blood tests (two days apart) just to be sure, but everything was fine. I'm 11 weeks 5 days today, no more cramping and baby is growing fine! I think the cramping is normal; your uterus is stretching quite a bit. It freaked me out big time too as it was my first pregnancy and I kept feeling like I was getting my period due to the cramping :)

Still currently getting cramps! They scare the daylights out of me but I have to remind myself since this is my first pregnancy, everything is stretching to new lengths haha

this is my 3rd pregnancy (2nd one ended in mc). still cramping at 6 weeks, but it's totally normal, as long as it's not severe and with bleeding. every woman's body is different, so not all will cramp the same. but it's normal!

My cramping subsided for about a week or so but has come back during this 6th week...not as bad as in the beginning I guess but still worries me sometimes.

My cramping subsided for about a week or so but has come back during this 6th week...not as bad as in the beginning I guess but still worries me sometimes.

Exactly the same for me...this is my 3rd baby. The cramping was worst with my first pregnancy.

I'm getting dull backache and the odd sharp pains up my foo foo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->