If you have more than 1 baby.........

Logiebear

Mum to 4 darlings
Reaction score
are you finding this pregnancy easier or harder than the others? Also why do you think it is easier/harder than the others??

Lol for me its hard to say because my first was hardest because i didnt know what was comming and the stress and worry was enormous....

...but then with the others ive had kids to look after as well as being preg,

I think so far if i had to pick one my 2nd was the hardest because i had Gall stones and was very ill pluss my daughter was only a baby (theres only 12 months between them)

i would say my first was the hardest .. it was unplanned pregnancy so had a lot of emotions to sort out through it plus th ms went on for 6 months!!

My 2nd pregnancy was a breeze no aches or pains at all, n although i had a toddler to look after - having no symptoms as such really helped.

This time round i have two - but they're older n both at school so i get 'me' time which im really enjoying. I have more aches n pains than first two BUT for some reason its not getting me down. Maybe ive learned to tolerate more n know what to expect kinda thing.

So yeah to sum up i would say the first was the hardest. But all the pains were so worth it!! O:)

My pregnancies seem to have got easier as i goa long , First was difficult , Second was ok , This time im breezing through .. I find it easier as i had no symptoms really .. And when you have kids to look after time wizzes passed real quick !! . With my first every mile stone reached seem to take ages to get to just waiting and waiting lol .
The worry about each baby never gets any easier thow lol . xxx .

With the pregnancy of Isa i diddnt had any problems. Not feeling sick no big emotions or so. But This one is a little harder for me. Feeling sick all day.. very scared to loose the miracle i'm carriyng. Just because I know what is coming (pain and stress) Its harder. Also I just moved to another country, so I have to do the delivery without family and friends. Only me my boyfriend and my lil daughter! I know that has to be enough but still I feel bad for my family not being there as soon as they can!

My SIL is pregnant with her second (my nephew is 1) and is finding it much more difficult than her first. She absolutely breezed her first pregnancy, no ms or anything, but this time she's been really really ill. She can barely eat and has lost a stone in weight bless her :( x

im finding this pregnancy my third the hardest,,i breezed thro my first 2 without any probs,this time on the otherhand ive suffered everything poss from bad ms to spd!!

my first pregnancy was hard because i had awful morning sickness for 8 months then high blood pressure and protien plus servere anemia(caused by ms),my second i was mostly just tired with alittle ms and joint pain.This pregnancy i have anemia and spd so far.

My first was a breeze,little symptons that went right around 10 weeks and breezd through the whole thing.

Second,I was a little sick and tired but that cleared at about 10 weeks again.
Though I did need tinzaparin injections wice daily from 20 weeks due to blood clotting :(
I injected myself until term,towards the end I got edema and was in a lot of pain in the last 4 weeks.

This time,I have felt very rough and tired from the start and its not gone yet,I have gone off all food,feel knackered and start my injections again at 20 weeks.
I am praying I don't get that awful swelling towards the end,I can't stand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->