If you have really short cycle read this!!

RachelW

TTC
Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I have always had really short cycles well since conceiving my dd anyway. I bleed every 12 to 15 days. I am now trying to conceive baby number 2. I was on here a few months ago and one of the ladies said I couldn't be ovulating which would fit as I had never had a positive ovulation test. Someone recommended ANGUS CASTUS tablets. I picked some up a tub of 100 400mg tablets and began taking 1600mg a day. I got my period on the 22nd of September after a 29 day cycle (woop woop) and this time I had all the classic symptoms of PMS which is a positive thing. But here's the thing ... I am now on cycle day 14 and and I got my first positive OPK!! I am so pleased , this is our 4th cycle using opk's and I have never even had a near positive. But since using Angus Castus. I am back to having normal periods and seems I am ovulating too. Angus Castus is supposed to be good for short leuthal phases. I would really recommend from personal experience trying this if you are like me. I will be in a first proper 2WW. So pleased:)

Yeah it makes sense. Agnus castus stimulated your ovaries and made you ovulate and automatically your cycles extended :) x

I'm so pleased really! How sad huh! It's weird I kinda feel more like a women lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->