If you knew then what you know now ....

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
IF you could go back and start your stash all over again, what would you do differently? what would you not bother with, what would you have got more of?

I'd have got a few less pop ins and bg v3's, maybe a couple less cheapies, and less 2-parters ... probably a few more quality AIO's instead.
And probably less aplix ones and more with poppers, as K just takes his off now :dohh:

Hmm I wouldn't have got prefolds but apart from that I have liked most of the nappies i purchased, even if they didn't work at least i tried them :flower:

Got more bbss and less itti SIO! I'd have also started MUCH sooner!!

I would of started at newborn and would of tried fitteds/wraps 1st off instead of buying loads of pockets and then having to replace them with fitteds!!!

No, I enjoyed trying them all out! I've even got tiny (upto 12lb) nappies for #2 already (we're NTNP) so i get to have a bash at some of the other nappies too!!

But then I'm a total nappy looney anyway!

I cant justify buying smalls for next one yet!!! I keep buying logan more i really need to learn to stop!!

I've started buying mediums and smalls for the next one...and we aren't planning to TTC for a little while yet... this nappy stuff... far too addicitve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->