If you see this... Do kegals!

emicakess

Reaction score
Haha i think I saw a thread that said this last pregnancy and it reminded me to do my kegals.
This pregnancy i am having so many pelvic floor issues and pain, as well as SPD pain.
I've been doing kegals religiously 2 or 3 times a day.
I hold them for 10 seconds, relax 10 seconds, 10-20 times, 2 or 3 times a day.
I feel that they are really helping :)

Also, does anyone else find that doing kegals wakes baby up??? :haha:

Thank you for bumping! I barely did any last pregnancy but just from doing them consistently for 2 weeks i can definitely tell a difference! I forgot to do mine today so back on the bandwagon tomorrow it is.. :p

I've been increasing mine and have notice a difference already. I have an app on my phone that flags up a reminder three times a day which helps too x

Does it help spd pain?

I remember my GP saying French ladies are told to do them while stuck at red lights, which I do occasionally do!

I've been told to do it for the pgp and spd but I haven't notice it help with that yet however it'll probably take time xx

I've been increasing mine and have notice a difference already. I have an app on my phone that flags up a reminder three times a day which helps too x

Ooo good idea! I never thought flexing those muscles would make a difference but it definitely does. I am hoping it makes a difference with labor and delivery for me too, and post partum

Does it help spd pain?

I remember my GP saying French ladies are told to do them while stuck at red lights, which I do occasionally do!
I think it does. I have SPD pain much worse this time around and it was getting really bad so i went to a physical therapisy who specialize in pelvic floor. Thats when ive been doing them consistently and i feel like it has helped a lot. Still have bad days but in general the pain has subsided a bit

Me too! I'm hoping for quicker second stage and no tearing again hopefully xx

i do a ton of pelvic floor exercises and yoga, i'm pregnant with my 3rd and have never peed when i sneezed or anything (and i had bronchitis around 23 week!)

the reason i'm so crazy about doing them is because one of my aunts had a prolapsed bladder- somehting i do not want!

I've been trying the Red light thing, weird but it does remind you to do them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->