If you thought having 1 baby was hard, read this

EWW!

I read about her today actually, apparently she regrets having the 8 babies and she already had 6 and was a single mum and the doctor to planted 12 embreos in her has been sacked, apparently he should have planted no more than 2.

I bet she is fooooking exhausted! I know i am with 1!

I don't like the look of that bump :nope: I read about her in my magazine - I had no idea she already has 6 close in age so now has 14 kids. She apparently ''resents them'' , she ''hates babies'' and even though she loves them she ''wishes she'd never had them''. They're 2 now but none of them are potty trained because she just doesn't know where to start, they're falling behind in school, she struggles to remember their names, and to feed them she just puts a big huge bowl of food in the middle of them and they get stuck in (no cutlery- they don't know how to use it). Her parents pay for most of them as she refuses to accept benefits. We struggle with one, I can't imagine how she clothes and feeds 14 with no help at all.
xx

ETA: I've seen her on her documentary and she's exceptionally thin considering she's had 14 children!

And her stretchmarks are not even that bad.... bitch:grr::sulk:

I don't like the look of that bump :nope: I read about her in my magazine - I had no idea she already has 6 close in age so now has 14 kids. She apparently ''resents them'' , she ''hates babies'' and even though she loves them she ''wishes she'd never had them''. They're 2 now but none of them are potty trained because she just doesn't know where to start, they're falling behind in school, she struggles to remember their names, and to feed them she just puts a big huge bowl of food in the middle of them and they get stuck in (no cutlery- they don't know how to use it). Her parents pay for most of them as she refuses to accept benefits. We struggle with one, I can't imagine how she clothes and feeds 14 with no help at all.
xx

ETA: I've seen her on her documentary and she's exceptionally thin considering she's had 14 children!

that has actually been proven false. she accepts child disability benefits for a few of her older children and welfare benefits, but her lawyer cant comment on how much. it was on the news the other night after her news story about how she resents her kids etc. its enough to pay for her house and food and clothes and toys though so goodness know why she needs supplies and money.

she should give the little ones up for adoption. plenty of people out there willing to adopt 1 or even two children at a time. and those people can give loving homes and will give them the time and attention they need.

I wonder if people would send me money and supplies if i set up a website and put cute pics of my kids?? :winkwink::haha:

ooohh me too!! reckon out boys would pass as quads - we may get more interest hehehehehehhee :winkwink:

I wonder if people would send me money and supplies if i set up a website and put cute pics of my kids?? :winkwink::haha:

ooohh me too!! reckon out boys would pass as quads - we may get more interest hehehehehehhee :winkwink:

That's a brilliant idea Vicky, lets do it! You're boys are alot fairer than mine, but we can say that they started off as non identical twins, then both eggs split resulting in quads! That's how we'll get the publicity! :haha:

Uuuuurgh - I find that pregnancy belly really :sick: to look at - Its the veiny-ness :lol:

I usually think PG bellies are quite beautiful, but i couldnt look at hers for long :nope:

hmmm shes having more kids and asking people for money is just plain WRONG!

i dont think i could even edit that bump!

14 kids - i read about her in the paper the other week... and i thought 3 was enough !

Shes very selfish, its better to have a few children and give them all the attention,
care and provision they each need individually, than to have loads and not be able to look after them properly through lack of time/resources.

No doubt they will end up resenting eachother as well as her.

As a single parent of 6 children already, she would have known how much work
is involved with bringing up children, so to then go and have another 8 babies in
one go is just plain stupid imo.

OMG.....I am laughing, amused and shocked at the same time....and I thought the addition of my twins actually has taken all my time, I don't think someone can do such stupid thing for money or stuff as with 14 CHILDREN I dont know if someone can ever find even a second to spend on one's self??????????. There must be some GOOD explanation for all that.
But still 8 babies ...... seriously that's something i never ever have heard......

Im sorry but i deteste that woman.I think shes cruel and takes attention seeking to another level!

Very very selfish.

I hope nobody is dumb enough to actually send her money!

She made her doctor implant 12 embryos (8 babies were born) and now the doctor lost his license to practice.

I believe her 6 other kids were also by IVF. She's loonie.

She also doesn't do it all alone (not that that would make it any easier!!) but on the tv show about a year ago she had quite a few nannies. Something must be up with her tbh....although sugababe82's link takes us rght back to the infantilism (sp?!) thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->