if you were in my shoes.....

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
would you be upset if someone offered you their used maternity clothes and you said yes (of course) and then when you received them they were very well worn and the person asked you to pay for them??

:hissy:

yes I would be, and I wouldn't pay

omg, i would have to politely tell that person she can take those close and .... well yea.
That's no cool.

YES!!! How mean! I think I'd say that I didn't think I'd wear them and suggest she ebay them or something. Unless I was having one of my ranty pregnant outspoken moments and then things could get a bit difficult.....

:hugs:

I wouldnt pay for them at all! XxX

:cry: I have one lady that is giving me EVERYTHING (a bunch of osies, a PLAYPEN, blankets) and has charged me nothing, and this other one wants me to pay for 5 shirts. I have worn 2 of them a couple times and really like them but the other stuff I am just going to give back. :cry: harsh....i would never.....

i wouldnt pay for them either!!! thats abit cheeky offering them to you then wanting you to pay for them!!

I'd be pissed! If she wanted money for them, she should have brought it up in the first place!

Don't pay her a dime!

Don't pay if she's offered! What a rude thing to ask! She should've said would you like to buy crap clothes off me if that's what she meant!

omg how rude is that?! i've had loads of freebies off people and ok some are shit and i've binned them, but still. i'd NEVER ask someone to pay for my cast-offs, its just not done! if you want to make money off them, you do a car boot or ebay them!

I certainly wouldn't pay - how rude of her to even ask you!!!

I wouldn't pay... I found alot of good sales at an actual maternity store, and they were all nice and NOT worn out!!!!

lol and trust me, I know how much bladder leakage, farting and sweating goes on it those maternity clothes and the thoughts of someone else doing that in them creeps me out...

Just say they don't fit or something!

Guess it depends on how well worn and how much she wants... But if i knew the person well i'd be major pissed off :(

I'd just give them back and say I didn't have the money. I'm a softie!

I wouldnt of been too happy either and i def wouldnt pay! Just to change the subject my SIL is like this and buys stuff of ebay for my daughter without asking me and then asks for the money!! Most of it gets chucked as they have stains and holes in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->