if you will be ttc soon... what are you hoping for? boy/girl/multiples

D

dmestiza

i though i would start a thread for us wtt girlys...
if u r ttc soon with ur first/ even if u will be ttc soon 2 add 2 ur family...

what r u hoping for...
a boy?
a girl?
twins?
more... hehehehehe

bkoz i have 3 brothers and no sisters... i am really praying and hoping and wishing for a little girl soon to bless my life. I have a strong feeling that me and my husband will have a bbgirl as our first child... i just have a strong gut feeling... koz i can only imagine right now... myself and my husband with a girl as r first... but my husband really wants ALL BOYSS/ a boy first!!! hahaha i would love twins identical girls one day!!!! that would be perfect...

all comments welcome here in regards to my thread... :flower:

thanks ladies for your time!! :happydance:

My and dh would both really like a girl but if it's a boy that's fine to :) I DO Not want multiples!!

I want a girl first. ^_^ No multiples! Luckily they don't run in either of our families. Have lots of boy names and stuff picked out too.

Obviously we would be happy with any healthy baby!

But I would love a girl. Twins would be a dream but I don't think they run in either of our families. Both of my cousins on my dad's side (his sister's children)have twins but I think it comes from their dad's side.

twins run in his side but none are living, i have identical great aunts we would love twins, we would like a son first all my siblings had boys first but then again not too bothered by the sex ideally id like to have a least one of each in the mix we want three kids.

i constantly change my mind ha i always though i wanted a boy first but then i see a girl baby and im like ooooh now i want a girl! plus multiples would be hard work but a lot of fun too!
so in conclusion i think i would be over the moon with a happy healthy baby (babies?!) of either sex :)

Twins run in both sides of our family, but I am crossing my fingers for no twins. However, if I knew that no matter what we would get twins, I would prefer to have them first. (we are hoping for 2 children total.) As far as preference goes, I would really love a little girl, and she would totally be a daddy's girl. DH is hoping for a boy to carry on the family name.

I'm hoping for a girl but fine with either :p twins I'd be scared as heck but hey.

I'm TTC/NTNP starting Saturday. Literally coming off my pill tomorrow so I doubt it'll happen but who knows :) x

I'd love another girl but of course a boy would be amazing too :). I'd rather not have multiples, just because my DH would have a total breakdown at the thought of 4 children :haha: but one of my friends is expecting twins and it is so special, it does make me think "aww, wouldn't twins be great!" :haha:. DH has triplet cousins but since they are on his side we're no more likely to have multiples, it doesn't stop him worrying though!

I'd be happy with either but if I could only choose one would love a little girl :) Multiples would scare me!

Just one baby at first. Our neighbour who used to live across the street had triplets last July and this pregnant again or already had her forth child. I don't know what I would do if I were pregnant with triplets.

We are hoping for a boy first. I always wanted an older brother, and my H always wanted a younger sister- so we would ideally like a boy and then a girl :) of course we will be happy with a girl first or two of the same sex... We'll love them regardless.

Identical twins do run in my family. I often joke that I hope we have a boy first and then have twin girls. It's only half-joking though... I'd actually really love that!

thank you all for your replys!!! it was nice reading all of your comments & very interesting... wishing you all good luck xoxo

I would like a girl first, I think I want all girls but really would be happy with a boy if that's what nature decided.
I would rather not have twins though.

I'd love a boy or a girl! Think OH would love a little boy, he hasn't said so but I bet he would, but we'll see. I'd love twins too but none in my family so quite unlikely I guess!
My best friend was pregnant with twins and she hated being pregnant because everything was magnified, she was feeling rough for most of it. They're gorgeous though and 7 now :)

Two of my moms cousins are twins but I don't know of any other twins in my family.

I would love another boy, but I know my daughter would love a sister, and I love having a sister myself... Good job we can't actually choose aye!! X

We've already got a boy and a girl so I don't have a preference for the gender, but we absolutely don't want multiples! Financially, healthwise and for my sanity's sake, twins at this stage would be a disaster.

I really love twins though and would have been overjoyed if we had gotten them for our first pregnancy or even for our second, but at this stage of the game I wouldn't be happy. 3 is our max and an extra would really cramp our lifestyle. We're both planning on permanent birth control options after #3.

I would love twins!! DH and I have agreed that this will be my last pregnancy but I would be thrilled with 2 more babies!
I'm really hoping for one more girl. All of my siblings have an even number of boys and girls, so I'm hoping to follow suit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->