If Your LO's Main Carer - Should You Be Exempt From Prison?

Come on they stole some chocolate from a football club before this guy left. I'm not saying he's an angel but him having to serve his 8 months is not more important than his kids having a parent around. They were staying with an aunt who already had 7 kids to take care of. And if the mother couldn't have them you can imagine what kind of a situation that is (usually mum always gets the kids).

He's not a murderer, he's not a rapist. He's a dumb ass but he has kids to take care of. And its a suspended sentence. If he does anything at all in the next 2 years he goes right back.

Its about balancing all the facts rather than being reactionary.

His previous EIGHT convictions though are for burglary and Threatening and Aggressive behaviour. Not someone who should be a role model for five young and impressionable kids IMHO.

Come on they stole some chocolate from a football club before this guy left. I'm not saying he's an angel but him having to serve his 8 months is not more important than his kids having a parent around. They were staying with an aunt who already had 7 kids to take care of. And if the mother couldn't have them you can imagine what kind of a situation that is (usually mum always gets the kids).

He's not a murderer, he's not a rapist. He's a dumb ass but he has kids to take care of. And its a suspended sentence. If he does anything at all in the next 2 years he goes right back.

Its about balancing all the facts rather than being reactionary.

His previous EIGHT convictions though are for burglary and Threatening and Aggressive behaviour. Not someone who should be a role model for five young and impressionable kids IMHO.

Yeah, not someone I would choose to be the father of my kids, that's for sure. But there are lots (and lots and lots) of people out there who are not the best role models for children. They can't just take kids away from someone for being a hot head though and obviously he's not actually dangerous or they wouldn't have given him a suspended sentence.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...-freed-to-protect-rights-of-his-children.html

think this must be the story?

https://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/...id-prison/article-3605519-detail/article.html

better esp looking at the comments underneath

I think its the child's human rights to not be looked after by someone who isn't punished for committing crime! no I don't think people should be exempt why would you commit a crime if you didn't want to be away from your kids anyway, some role modeling that is and then to teach that you can get away with breaking the law!

I think its the child's human rights to not be looked after by someone who isn't punished for committing crime! no I don't think people should be exempt why would you commit a crime if you didn't want to be away from your kids anyway, some role modeling that is and then to teach that you can get away with breaking the law!

It was the children's human rights not to have to be split up and go into foster care for 7 months because their father did something stupid, but not violent.

Trust him to come from Nottingham :dohh:

He was sent down for dangerous driving too :wacko:

Disgusting. Obviously his children were far from his mind when he decided to commit a crime. I really do wonder about his country sometimes! xx

What kids of role moddel is he to his kids in the first place but then they are being told its ok to steal some thing because nothings going to happen.

Sorry by the sounds of it they would be better off living with some one else.

Honestly things like this make me so angry!!! There was another story a few days ago about a man wanting to father a child from prison and he is being allowed to do so because if they will not let him it will affect his human rights!! What about the human rights of the poor child that will be brought up with a father in prison??

Also something that really gets on my nerves is the fact that prisoners live on £10 a day bidget for food when you have men in the services fighting for our country who have to live on a budget of less than £3 a day for food. It is absolutley shocking and the country is run backwards!!

This man should go to prison and serve his sentence, and what kind of mother can only look after her children for 2 days a week?? When I decided to have my children I was and am fully commited to looking after then 24/7 not part time parenting, SHOCKED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->