If your worried about ectopic...

Thank you for this thread, I think you've given some really good facts and advice.

My only symptom when I had a suspected ectopic was severe sharp stabbing pains on my right side. Even with that symptom alone the drs thought it serious enough to send me to hospital in an ambulance. Thankfully I was scanned and all turned out to be ok but it's very true that if you do have an ectopic things can turn very serious very quickly and time won't be on your side so if you have any reason to suspect things are not right then please please please get yourself checked out or at least put a call in to your drs.

Happy and health pregnancy to all and I'm so very sorry for anyone who has experienced a loss.

Xxx

Found this thread after having trip to a&e then sent home cuz my hcg levels were nice and high then arranged a scan for Monday- which showed a yolk sac with nothing inside... measuring 5.5 weeks and my hcg is 3600. I've been having left back pain to the point it takes my breath away. I've also been having spotting/ discharge sometimes pink but mostly watery with brown streaks through it.
Been told this morning I will need to come back another scan in 7-10days not sure I can cope with this pain.
I've had a lot of miscarriages and one successful pregnancy and I really feel like something isn't right :(

If something feels "different" than your early losses and your successful pregnancy, please do not worry about "wasting the time" of the health services. Genuine ectopic concerns are really important. Chances are it's not ectopic but as you have already experienced so much so know how losses feel and this just doesn't sit right with you and as you have this severe pain, you would be well within your rights to go back (although a second scan does take a while to show differences) Good luck and I really hope it is just your little one settling in!

I am currently having my second baby since I lost my tube and have had an early scan both times as I am higher risk for ectopic and I am not willing to risk my life OR my remaining tube. It's important to be checked out.

Thank you for your reply. The pain has subsided for now but if it comes back I will going straight back to my local hospital. The sonographer today mentioned they needed to rule out ectopic pregnancy. Apparently it's very rare to have a yolk sac in the womb and another in the tube but it can happen.

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy Hun ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->