Ignoring possible pregnancy?

LO4

Reaction score
I'm currently 7 months postpartum and my period hasn't returned yet since I'm breastfeeding. A few weeks ago I started to feel my body gearing up again and based on my symptoms I should have gotten my period last week. I was pretty happy with my predictions when I got som brown discharge last Thursday, put a pad on and waited. Nothing happened! I had some light pink discharge on Friday but now it's Monday and no sign of my period at all! I've been feeling a little tired, have higher pulse and don't want to eat as much as before (all symptoms I tend to have when pregnant). The thing is that we have been using the pull out method (that have made me pregnant once before), so the chances of me being pregnant seems slim. We haven't even talked about another baby and if I'm pregnant they will be really close in age. I'm to scared to test yet cuz I really don't know how I would tell my husband. He has a lot going on at work and is super stressed as it is. Thinking about waiting until I start to feel nauseas (cuz there is no way he couldn't suspect I'm pregnant once I reach about six weeks) and letting him tell me to test. Don't know why it seems easier to do. I want another baby, but the best thing would have been if it happens a few months into the future, and not now. My mother-in-law even told me not to get pregnant anytime soon (since the body has to recover etc.) So if I'm pregnant I'm not gonna tell her anytime soon. Don't know what I want with this post, guess I just needed to vent.

Well, I've been thinking (and freaking out) so insted of continuing with that I'm simply gonna test in the morning and take it from there. Pretty sure it's gonna be negative anyway (I mean, no period and pulling out) so there is no reason to worry about anything longer than necessary, right?

We all need a good rant sometimes lovely. Yes definitely test you’ll get a answer then :) . Pull out not always safest way. Some sperm gets released before the ejaculation. So if it’s right condition you could get pregnant from that method.

Testing is the best option so you can have peace of mind!

It looks negative, but I have a serious condition of line eye so I'm gonna buy another just to make sure. I would relly love to get my period so I can now where in my cycle I am, cuz this not knowing is pretty stressful. Two months from now would already be a much better time to get pregnant. When I got pregnant using the pull out method I knew when I was ovulating and it was much easier to know when to test, obviously. I'll let you know how the next test turns out, but I'm pretty sure to say I'm not pregnant yet :)

Todays test had no sign of another line so it's safe to say that I'm not pregnant. Based on my body changes I would count the spotting as the beginning of my cycle, so I might be ovulating in a week or two and should get my period in the beginning of August. Now I'm gonna enjoy all the food you can't eat while pregnant, before I become pregnant again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->