Ill or symptoms?

K12B

Mummy of 2 wonderful girls ❤️
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am going a little bit out of my mind this TWW!

I know that in reality it is far too early for me to be feeling anything as I am 7dpo - due af 7 days from today.

But I have been so nauseaous on and off for the last two days. I am feeling really sick and an hour later I am hungry. I also have discomfort in the side of one breast and I have had a cold for the last two days that’s without doubt the most rotten one I have had for a long time. I am tired and I just feel a bit spaced out.

We only dtd on cd14 and cd19 with pos opk on cd16 so I know that we really only had one shot this month and I just assumed we would be out- but I do feel really odd.

Anyone else had similar or am I likely just ill?

Thanks xxx

Hi I agree with the going out the mind feeling!! Im 11dpo and symptom spotting like you wouldn’t believe! Cautiously optimistic but have had so many disappointments in trying to be realistic as well! The temptation to poas got the better of me and I took a CB digi 8dpo which was BFN waiting for the witch to arrive on weds now!! When will you start testing?

I felt nauseated and crampy from 3 dpo on I am currently 6w1d pregnant hopefully it is a good sign for you ��

Thanks ladies.

Congratulations Ruskiegirl 😃

donch03- oh I am right with you on the early poas lol last month I started at 8dpo. It made me really grumpy though so I am trying hard his month not to. I am working today and tomorrow and the distraction is good so maybe test Wednesday at 10dpo or if I can hold out till Friday!
When will you test again?

Xxx

Thanks ladies.

Congratulations Ruskiegirl 😃

donch03- oh I am right with you on the early poas lol last month I started at 8dpo. It made me really grumpy though so I am trying hard his month not to. I am working today and tomorrow and the distraction is good so maybe test Wednesday at 10dpo or if I can hold out till Friday!
When will you test again?

Xxx

Tempted to test today (Monday) af due weds but scared of the disappointment and annoyance at spending out on the money. Woken up with sore boobs and crampy which is my sure sign af is coming :-( xx

Tempted to test today (Monday) af due weds but scared of the disappointment and annoyance at spending out on the money. Woken up with sore boobs and crampy which is my sure sign af is coming :-( xx

Sorry to hear AF is lurking, hopefully she buggers off again and leaves you be. She's due to catch me Thurs - I'm not getting my usual sore bbs and 'off' feeling though. I think rather than not coming, she's going to be late due to the clomid. But hopefully I can keep her at bay through the power of the mind lol

How’s everyone doing?

I stupidly tested today at 9dpo - obviously bfn but I am still so disappointed. I really think I am out now this month 🙁 xxx

How’s everyone doing?

I stupidly tested today at 9dpo - obviously bfn but I am still so disappointed. I really think I am out now this month 🙁 xxx

9dpo is still very early, don't rule yourself out just yet, give it a couple of days and see what happens... FX for you

How’s everyone doing?

AF starting for me I’m spotting :-( out for this month but gonna start temping now x

AF starting for me I’m spotting :-( out for this month but gonna start temping now x

Aww sorry to hear it. Damn that witch lol! Hope temping works for you and helps you get the timings spot on. Good luck for next month

Sorry to hear af has started 😒
I feel like I am out this month too - in a lot of ways I just want af to appear so that we can move on to next month!
Both my babies were lovely surprises, actually TTC is not as much fun as I thought 🤨 xx

I'm with you K - feel out and just ready for the cycle to end so we can start the next one. AF due today so I'm on high alert for her appearance. Sometimes she's early bu she's never late for me - but then, I've never been on Clomid before so really, anything could happen this month.

Any news ladies?? I’m officially CD1 today so out for this month but motivated to get trying again soon x

Any news ladies?? I’m officially CD1 today so out for this month but motivated to get trying again soon x

Here's to this cycle being the one for you, wishing you all the luck.

It's past midnight here in the UK and the witch hasn't shown her face all day. Never in my life has AF arrived overnight, so I guess she'll show herself some time tomorrow. The wait continues... I'v got a HPT here that I'm tempted to do in morning - but at likely only 8dpo, seems a bit pointless yet even though she's late from today.

D - I do always feel better on CD1 as it’s time to start again. The tww really takes it out of you. Good luck for this month!! 😀

L- Do you feel likes it’s the clomid affecting your cycle? Might be worth doing a test? 🙂 i’m sorry I’m not exactly sure of the potential effects of the clomid but if you’re not usually late....it might be a good sign 🙂

I’m feeling grumpy! Lol sore boobs as I usually get before af but they have started earlier this month 🙁 I feel like af is coming so I really just want it over and done with. Due on Sunday...

Ps I did cave and do a hpt yesterday at 10/11dpo - fmu with a frer and it was bfn so feeling sure I am out 🙁

D - I do always feel better on CD1 as it’s time to start again. The tww really takes it out of you. Good luck for this month!! 😀

L- Do you feel likes it’s the clomid affecting your cycle? Might be worth doing a test? 🙂 i’m sorry I’m not exactly sure of the potential effects of the clomid but if you’re not usually late....it might be a good sign 🙂

I’m feeling grumpy! Lol sore boobs as I usually get before af but they have started earlier this month 🙁 I feel like af is coming so I really just want it over and done with. Due on Sunday...

:witch: got me. I'm back to CD3 now. Buuuuut the doc got in touch and confirmed progesterone last month showed I did ovulate (when, we don't know, doctor's receptionist who called with results didn't know, but obv somewhere between last ultrasound c18 and the blood test cd22).

Did she catch you? Hope not.

So, that's the difficult bit out of the way. Looking forward to this cycle with plenty of optimism now we know the drugs are indeed working - perhaps not quite as early as we'd like, maybe they'll up the dose if that continues - but I'm happy to have slightly longer cycles if it's improving our chances. So, FX for cycle two... :thumbup:

Sorry to hear she got you L!
She got me too!! 🤨
I am also cd3 today but feeling optimistic. The tww is the worst - I don’t mind this bit Lol there’s some positivity in this half of the month 😁 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->