Ill or teething??

kerry1981

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I could do with some advice. My LO isn't very well just now and as I said above I'm not sure if it is just down to teething :nope:

She isn't taking much milk at all, only 15oz yesterday ( she was taking up to 40oz a day last week, think it was a growth spurt) and she has the most foul diarrhoea . Also all her clothes are getting shoved into her mouth and I have had to giver her calpol a few times.

Any ideas? I'm just getting a bit worried as she isn't drinking much. I was going to try and give her some water in a sippy cup and if that worked was going to try and give her some milk in it too but don't want to force the issue if she has a dodgy stomach??

Thanks.

Hey!
Alessa always eats less when her teeth are really bothering her. Just make sure you keep an eye on her temperature and make sure she stays hydrated...as long as this doesn't last too long I wouldn't worry too much!:hugs:

Thanks, I always panic when she doesn't eat! She won't take her morning bottle, been trying on/off for an hour but at least she took 5oz at 3am so has had something today :thumbup:

Sounds like she could be teething, does she seem ok in herself? its really hard to know when they first start teething whether its their teeth or they are ill, i remember taking Izzy to the docs many a times just to check. She does have the classic signs of teething though hun, but no harm in taking her to the docs if u r worried x

She is alot more grumpy but apart from that isn't too different. She has never been a big drinker but is much worse just now and is pooing alot more than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->