I'm 4 days late..

Sam86

wtt
Reaction score
So, me and OH aren't TTC yet.. i'm on the pill, he is in charge of me taking it because i forget and ended up pregnant last time. I've been taking it perfect for the last month or so. Except maybe once when instead of taking it in the morning, we forgot and i took it that evening.

I stopped my pill on tues so my period would come.. but now it's saturday and it's still not here. I dont even feel like i'm gonna come on.

Whats that all about then?!?

This morning i felt quite sick, but to be honest, thats not odd for me in the mornings.

I took a pregnancy test yesterday - negative. And this morning - negative.

What do you think?
eek!

xx

Ok, so i just took another test like 5 mins ago and left it.. you know when you've taken a test and your turning it in every direction, in every bit of light (haha) to make sure you're seeing things right and i dont knoooow if i'm just panicking and seeing things but i dunno if i see a faint 2nd line.

PLEASE SOMEONE BLOODY REPLY I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

Hunnie post the pic in preg test gallery the girls there are great xxx

coming up in a sec!!! i hope im just seeing things here and over reacting! x

K hunnie I shall give ya honest opinion x

i think they look negative when i see them here. Maybe its too early to detect if i am pregnant or not..

i dont know, im scared!!!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/shit_the_bed/DSC00316.jpg

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/shit_the_bed/DSC00323.jpg

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/shit_the_bed/DSC00325.jpg

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/shit_the_bed/DSC00317.jpg

It looks like BFN I ....what kind of test are they ?

they're cheap ones off of ebay. how reliable do you think they are?

I can't see anything there at the minute. Are you usually pretty regular?

the cheap of ebay toook until 18dpo n 6 days late for me i would retest in few days if no af x

yeh.. and hopefully in that time, period will come! otherwise OH will freak!!!! AGAIN! haha.

thanks for looking at the tests..
I'll test in the morning aswell anyway just to make sure! xx

Superdrug are £4.99 for 2 and super senstive maybe use fmu with them x

Hmmmmm, so if that affected things then you have been unprotected maybe for the last week. Have you had any strange ovulation/period like pain last week at all that you might remember? Say you forgot it last Friday and pos released an egg straight away then you may not get any extra line til maybe Thursday. When was your loss? Would you be secretly happy but shocked if that second line comes up?

Hmmmmm, so if that affected things then you have been unprotected maybe for the last week. Have you had any strange ovulation/period like pain last week at all that you might remember? Say you forgot it last Friday and pos released an egg straight away then you may not get any extra line til maybe Thursday. When was your loss? Would you be secretly happy but shocked if that second line comes up?

No pains that i remember. I have gone UP a cup size in my bra those - :happydance: thats made me happy. Thats been in the last month. Errmmm... i fell pregnant after missing a couple of pills in July, M/C a week later, 26th July i think it was.
OOh, you know.. i'd love a baby - i'd poop myself but i'd be happy... OH on the other hand.. no, he would NOT have a baby.
I've never seen him so upset when i fell pregnant those few months ago.
Its not want he wants yet.

Would be best if i wasnt pregnant. But heck, if i am... god knows!!!! Cross that bridge when (IF) i come to it!! eeeeeeep!!!

I will test for the next however many mornings and if still no :witch: in a week, i'll get to the docs. Surely if i was pregnant, i would get a :bfp: within a week - right??

I'd say end of the week thu/fri for definate. Good luck!! Babies are fab, men are brats:rofl:

hahahah!!

Thanks for the advice - i'll keep you informed!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->