I'm 4 days late..

Awww I know exactly what you are going thru. Something similar has happened to me and I am also 4 days late. After the first day of being late I took a test and it came back negative and I am toooo scared to test again. My boobs are swollen and sore and I have stomach cramps but no other symptoms which makes me think maybe I am not.

I think I am going to do a test on Monday if I pluck up the courage lol

awww, sounds really difficult. I have a similar situation with my OH, but i think if it came down to it he would be supportive. ugh, sorry! going off on one.

Maybe you should try getting some more tests? those supersensitive ones from superdrug are supposed to be really good. From the pics id say it was looking :bfn: right now though.

Really hope you get what you want, whichever way that may be :hug:

Good luck when you test. But i just wanted to say that i'm not sure about what your body normally does but i know that when i was on the pill my period wouldn't start until i'd stopped taking it for around 4 or 5 days. I have a friend who doesn't start bleeding until she starts her new pack so 7 days after last pill. Hope you get the result you want xx

You just stopped BCP - that can make your cycles highly irregular until your body adjusts. For reference, I did not get my "withdrawal" bleeding until a full week after I stopped BCP. I know of many women whose bodies took even longer - think several months. If you don't get your period in another week - week and a half, I would talk to your doctor. Sometimes AF needs a little help to come - like Provera.

And just to say, everyone is regular on the pill - the pill fakes our bodies into thinking we are pregnant thus regulating us. This is why we have to take it around the same time everyday - you need the regular hormone balance to keep our bodies in that state. You can't judge how regular you are by the pill.

Ok so late last night i got the tiniest bit of blood spot, so i was like PHEEEEEEEW! For me, once i stop my pill for my period to come, it take 2 days and then its like a massacre in my pants (tmi - sorry) haha. I'm usually still quite heavy for the first 2 or 3 days even though i'm on the pill.
I got up in the middle of the night for a wee, and there was no blood anymore. Now, i've got a pad on so i can keep checking and there's blood but no where near the amount i'm used to, which is weird for me. it's just like a smudge!

Still no cramps, just this bit of blood.
:shrug:

Maybe i'm in the clear and this is just a reeeeally light period!

xx

Ok so late last night i got the tiniest bit of blood spot, so i was like PHEEEEEEEW! For me, once i stop my pill for my period to come, it take 2 days and then its like a massacre in my pants (tmi - sorry) haha. I'm usually still quite heavy for the first 2 or 3 days even though i'm on the pill.
I got up in the middle of the night for a wee, and there was no blood anymore. Now, i've got a pad on so i can keep checking and there's blood but no where near the amount i'm used to, which is weird for me. it's just like a smudge!

Still no cramps, just this bit of blood.
:shrug:

Maybe i'm in the clear and this is just a reeeeally light period!

xx

That is the BEST description i have ever heard :rofl:

If this isn't what you're normally used to then i'd take another test and see what it says xx

Massacre, LOL. I know when I was on the pill it almost always came in three days after I stopped, but I do also remember having times when I was late. This actually JUST happened to my sister who is usually gets hers the day after she stops. She was 5 1/2 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->