im a baby addict!!

jazmine18

Reaction score
is anyone else broody , i mean really really broody, i want another baby soo badly, i been like it since sophia was about a week old!, i stopped feeling like that for a couple of weeks while we were moving house and my mind was pre-occupied and now we're settled its come back full force.

im not even with anyone right now, so i wouldn't even think of doing it, but i just cant wait to be pregnant again,in labour,giving birth, everything!..i swear im going baby crazy lol..i could have babies for the rest of my life..if my body let me! lol.

yes!!! i am the same, imogen was 1 on fri an since then its got worse ha ha i am so so broody but don't want another baby at the moment if this makes sense??/ i want to move house an go on 1 or 2 holidays b4 we think about having another baby, but i can not wait to have another like u say i'm excited about the preg/labour/meeting the baby 4 the first time etc.
for me i think its because my baby is no longer a tiny baby so i guess i'm a little sad she is growing up too fast although she is so much fun now!!! xxx

I'm like that!
It's all i think about ..pregnancy,giving birth,newborn stage ..i want to do it all over again and i have two tiny 4 month old twins and a toddler lol crazy! I honestly think i'm addicted to everything and anything to do with pregnancy and babies.

i'm so broody, the hubby is havin non of it :(
my belly aches!

me :blush: i think i'm just so in love with my little miss i just can't wait to do it again! its madness really, but i don't mind waiting... for now :lol:

I wanted another within weeks of having Samuel and it was made worse by a close friend telling me she was pregnant. I loved being pregnant, I glowed through it and can't wait to experience it again, but will be waiting until Samuel is around 12/14 months old.

Cx

I'm broody :blush: been thinking about it for weeks now :blush:
need to wait until we move house first :happydance:

I didn't, until about a week ago. I'm now sooo craving having another baby, but OH is having none of it. I know realistically we can't afford it and it is not the right time (this stupid bloody financial climit :() but my belly aches lol

It doesn't help coming on here and seeing all the 1st/2nd/3rd tri posts :(

yep i'm in exactually the same situation as you i constantly think about it all the time!!!

ooo glad im not alone!..i find myself day dreaming all the time..and this forum definately increases the broodiness, seeing all the BFP and pregnancy posts and then girls with LO's the same age or younger than mine announcing their pregnant again, i cant wait til the day i can come on here and announce that im pregnant again, i could go on and on forever lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->