I'm a bit confused!

bambikate

Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I'm supposed to be on day 33 of a 37 day cycle but AF vistited me at 11-dpo. My temp dropped for a day then stayed high. and at first I thought it was spotting - maybe implantation but it's got so heavy it MUST be an early AF so I'm now on day 1 of i don't know how long cycle!!!! been tracking my charts on fertility friend and been quite regular before!

I wonder why my cycle length has shortened! grrr! Have any of you ladies experienced anything like this? x x x :wacko:

If you have been charting and your pretty regular, it could also have been an early MC ( sorry), most early mc go undetected as people just think they are their period that has come early.

It could also be due to stress, or something that has happened in your life or simply just a one off.

Sorry I don't have any definite answers for you.

All the best.

How heavy is heavy? Sorry

How many months charting? Just wondering what your past luteal phases are?

:hugs:

thanks bek, I have been searching google of all places but here I can get a human answer! I haven't told anyone I know we're TTC yet so it's great to find somewhere like this. :hugs:

Hi wobbles, I've only charted properly for 2 previous months both times luteal phase 15 days (so fertilityfriend says). By heavy I mean cramps and lots of it but not clotting

Google is a nightmare for answers. So much varies its nice to get a handful of opinions or experineces in one place :D

Is period any way unusal (bar early) or heavier than your expected period?

not really slightly more cramping than normal and I've been very sleepy but my periods have always been quite short in length but heavy. I know - I really shouldn't use a search engine for medical advice - lol

I did it lol Never learn ;) but hey lol

Is sleepy out of character?

I think going on the fact this is very out of dates for you, very sleepy (if unusal) and cramping more servere than experienced I would maybe do a test just to rule out a positive line. It really probably is nothing but a heavier early period but when your concerned I think to stop that concern your best ruling things out and I think this could be one way.

Hope that makes sense without scaring you.

Thanks for the advice wobbles, I will try that. I'm sure you're right hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->