• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a celeb 2012

I have never watched it as a series but think I might start this year, just to see what a big knob David Haye makes of himself!!!

that was my thoughts exactly, my favourite of his was after a boxing match he did an interview and give a sob story about what a tough life he had growing up on the mean streets, then his mum bollocked him and said no he didn't he never went without and his dad ferried him about everywhere :haha:

i LOVE i'm a celeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its my most fav reality show. Ant and Dec crack me up!!!

after seeing the list my first thoughts for who i would like to win is Charlie - this could all change though !

cant stand that rosie x

I can't wait for this im a big fan of Charlie Brooks, Can't stand Helen Flanagan i think she'll defo be tge one up for the trials haha.

I don't think they'll ever get fed if all of the trials are left to her :haha:

Thought I'd share - https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/new...rie_friends_in_the_jungle__vows_Helen/?ref=mr

I can see her getting all the trials too I've never met a person that likes her that wasn't a guy saying 'I would' lol.

I'm sure at least someone in there is going to bring up David Haye and his 'broken toe' that caused him to lose a big fight lol

i cant wait for it to start a love watching ant and dec and a think am a celb is so much better than x factor.

Helen has been crying already...silly cow admitted she was scared of heights,so they put her on a wire up in the air :xmas13:

Great, my OH decided to get a bottle of wine and missed his train so hes 30 mins behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no I cant stand brian conely :(

oh no it must be awful to not be able to brush your own hair... :roll:

Meh they have one kinda interesting team and one complete bore of a team!!

I watched it on Sky+ and arghhhh Helens annoying me already! She can't brush her own hair..My 1 year old can do that! And everyone else is wearing the coats with the weather being crap and she's walking around in a bikini..I've seen her with her top on once..I'm so glad she's doing the trial though as cruel as it sounds..I can't wait to see her meltdown :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->