I'm a celeb 2012

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s10...ebrity-kajagoogoos-limahl-to-join-lineup.html

Just finished watching it from sky+ and thought it was good.
My fave is the group with Helen in and I find her nice but will prob get a lot of trails to do tho lol.

Is it on every night?

Thank you. Something to look forward to then x

Well every night footballs not more important :dohh: every year there's at least one that's cancelled for an 'important' match pfft :haha:

I was. That was the most pathetic trial I've ever seen..I knew Helen was gonna be a total tool about it..But that Nadine..Wow. Didn't have her down for a total wimp! Tomorrow there isn't even gonna be a trial they'll both refuse to do it act an idiot and have a couple of tears and go back to camp.

However the 2 favourite things for me were..Dec nearly walking into a tree :rofl: and Helen being all 'Ohhhh there's a twig in my hair' Nadine 'Oh a twig who cares' Helen 'I wanna go home' Nadine 'Go then' she didn't sugar coat it did she :haha:

Helen is now gonna be up for every task involving creepy crawlies. She sealed her fate :D

Helen needs to go. I cant stand her!

She knew what she was going into, and theres only so many times I want to see boobs!

Haha I agree. 'QUICK IT'S LIVE I NEED MY BIKINI ON FOR SOME ATTENTION :D'

Did anyone watch I'm a celeb get me out of here now last night?

They had an exclusive of Helen before her buried trial..She wanted to go down in nothing but that skimpy blue bikini..Not even shorts. Linda was like..You need to put clothes on. And Charlie was kind of looking in disbelief at her and she just seems to be bubbling under the surface with her..Won't be too long until she cracks I think. She doesn't seem the type to take crap.

I think the next week is gonna be boring trial wise..It's gonna be Helen and Nadine for all of them you just know it..They'll do some dramatics for attention and refuse to do it but..I think it will kick off in the camps. They're hungry and gonna get really ratty. I know I would lol.

Id be fuming if I didnt get any food!

Helens had an eating disorder aswell so this isnt very good!

They are providing what they need calorie wise per day with the beans and rice...

I think half of this act is put on,she walked across that bridge with no problem at all,as she obv thought she wasn't being filmed...

I agree I see the next Jillian :haha:

And Helens camp most of them didn't eat the beans and rice beause they'd 'rather eat nothing than that' and I can't entirely blame them I don't think I'd want to eat it either lol

Didn't Helen leave corrie due to issues with anxiety? Why would you go on a show like this?

Ohh Joe Swash got really quite annoyed saying he doesn't get it - Every year there's an idiot that comes on is scared of everything all dramatic refusing to do trials and how much work and money goes into each one for them to just not do it - They've seen the show why the hell did they agree to come and how if she wants to go home he'll buy her the damn ticket he has no sympathy and I have to say - I totally agree lol.

They are providing what they need calorie wise per day with the beans and rice...

I think half of this act is put on,she walked across that bridge with no problem at all,as she obv thought she wasn't being filmed...

I seen that too! Me and Sean were going wtf :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"