I'm a celeb 2012

She so annoying. After all that fuss on the camel and she eats a fermented egg!!!

She does! Annoying girl! I am shocked she did any at all though!

The funniest thing is though..There's a plate wih 3 testicles on it..And she sits saying the wool is disgusting..:rofl:

She does! Annoying girl! I am shocked she did any at all though!

The funniest thing is though..There's a plate wih 3 testicles on it..And she sits saying the wool is disgusting..:rofl:

Lol I know. I see her lasting through the first few eliminations at least as people will want to see her suffer a bit longer.

As soon as it gets to eliminations though she won't have to do anymore trials will she? The camp choose who goes rather than the public I think. Then there's not much use for her :haha: unless they do the things like they have the last 2 years where they all have to do the trials head to head for immunity.

As soon as it gets to eliminations though she won't have to do anymore trials will she? The camp choose who goes rather than the public I think. Then there's not much use for her :haha: unless they do the things like they have the last 2 years where they all have to do the trials head to head for immunity.

Well she's not gonna win any of those is she :haha:

Oh gosh the girl is so annoying and comes out with with stupid sh!t but I just have to laugh as it's so dumb, I've never seen an attention seeker bigger than her I do cringe a bit as she seems quite childlike.

I agree. The thing I find the funniest is I think she's said to ever single girl in there 'I've got fake tan if you want any' - I don't think anyone other than her is bothered about the fake tan..Haha

Hmmm, did Helen grow a set after all or was it all fake? Wouldn't try a trial then suddenly gets twelve stars........

Camera time isnt it.

I think its because everyone was saying that they were pissed off

I think she put the poor me act on, I mean the hamster wheel trial she couldn't even try and now 12 stars . . . Actress much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->