I'm A Celebrity Thread!

i dont really like shaun :shrug:

I love Shaun! I hope he comes second and Stacey comes first!!!

Shaun Fan Club here too :) Love him! Really hope he wins, but reckon Stacey will...she deserves too really, shes been brill

I love Shaun too. I think Stacey will win, Shaun second, Jenny third. Is it on tonight?

When's the last one then? Tonight? They usually have the final 3 then one person goes at the beginning then near the end they announce the winner

When's the last one then? Tonight? They usually have the final 3 then one person goes at the beginning then near the end they announce the winner

Last one tomorrow, only 30 min show though

I haven't watched this series, there wasnt a lot of people on it I liked or have been that funny, Stacey will win for sure me thinks :)

Yay final tonight and I am glad they are both there.. Hope Stacey wins but I like both of them..

Go Stacey!! I hope she wins :D

Not sure if its something to be proud of but she's from my town! I don't sound like her though!! Honest!! :blush:

Im hoping it is Stacey tonight but will be happy if Shaun gets it too - think he is a bit of a softie underneath it all! I think Jenni was SO pleased to be finally out of it!

Stacey has done really well - grace under pressure personified.

Mizze xx

Stacey will run away with it....I think shes done tremendous and is the deserving winner over Shaun. I really like Shaun too, but think Stacey deserves it more. Anyone who can go on tv 24/7, with all those people in those conditions and not have a "moody" moment once deserves to win

Stacey will win but I do really like Shaun as well, he's been really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"