I'm a little worried. Does this sound normal? Plus nothing on Doppler!

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I thought I was 8 weeks today by LMP but I had an early scan at 7+1 and they fetal pole was measuring 5.6mm so she put me back to 6+2 so I'm only 7+1 today.
My only symptoms have been fuller boobs and slightly sore and tiredness.
I'm a little worried about all this due to a possible SCH also.
I have added the scan photo.
Also I'm not hearing much on my Doppler (Angelsounds) thanks for reading.

Attachments

• IMG_20150701_203239607.jpg
    IMG_20150701_203239607.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
Sounds fine to me! I had my first scan at 7+1 and they put me back to 6+5 but she said that at that point the measurements can be up to 7 days out! I was secretly pretty sure of my days and lo and behold...at 12 week scan baby was measuring 12+2 so my dates were correct!

Re the Doppler.....I couldn't hear the heartbeat until I was about 12 weeks I think? Maybe even more than that....no way before then anyway!

Thank you. I have a Sonoline B Doppler on its way so I hope to hear baby.

I think you're fine, I was having only really mild symptoms and was worried but found out at my scan at 10+1 that everything was fine so was no point in worrying. Also I have the angelsounds doppler and didn't hear baby until the same day as my scan at 10+1 and didn't hear it again until yesterday so it's normal to not find it yet, baby is still tiny so easy for it to hide :)

I just have days, like today for instance where I feel really good and not tired etc and worry bubs has stopped growing.

I honestly felt the same way, I was so worried thinking symptoms had gone and my boobs had hardly changed and I swear since the scan they have ballooned, It might just be that you are good at keeping your symptoms at bay..I've hardly been nauseous I only get a gagging feeling and other than that all I really had was that I was tired but even that seemed to fad about 8-9 weeks and then came back with a bang in week ten, I wouldn't let the strength of your symptoms worry you too much :)

I have heard of a lot of people being put back a bit after their dating ultrasound. It's not uncommon. As for the Doppler, I am 9w5d and still can't find his/her heartbeat on my sonoline. A lot of people can't find them until closer to the second trimester.

I wasn't able to find the hb on my angelsounds doppler until 16 weeks.

I heard my son on my Angelsounds at 8+5 weeks and my daughter at 9 weeks so I know its too early I just hope.

Worry over for now. I found bubs heartbeat on my Doppler Sonoline B!

congratulations :) hopefully that will keep your mind at ease :)

Also it's probably a moot point now that you found the hb on the sonoline, but I had to go to the store and buy a bunch of aloe vera gel to make my angelsounds doppler work - it just didn't work with the gel that came with it.

Yes I agree with you prettybirdy I find that gel very thick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->