I'm a mess! (TMI)

M

miimil

Okay! I'm sorry to ask, but I would love to hear your opinions. I'm so confused, and just a nervewreck atm! :wacko:

0-3 DPO - No symptoms
3-5 DPO - Frequent urination, headache, gassy and some dull AF cramps
6 DPO - Some seriously AF cramps (was so sure AF was coming) and also had the tiniest drop of pink on my paper when I wiped.
7-8 DPO - Some dull cramps, headaches, dizziness, and frequent urination
8 DPO - The faintest HPT line ever. (It disappeared after me pulling the test apart to get a good pic, so now I'm thinking I imagined the hole thing..)

So now, I'm sitting here, wondering if I'm going crazy, or if this is it! I feel like a mess. Thanks for listening! <3

Hi hun..... try giving it another week or so! It is still so early! :hug:

Thanks! I'll try. But it's so hard! After my cancer-treatment, I'm not sure if I could get preggo, but the doctors wont do any test yet, because of my age. I think I'm turning into one of those crazy women's, only thinking about pee and CM all day! :D

does sound like there are some definite positives there - its not over til the witch arrives hun so maybe wait a few days and try again. Lots of luck xx

You sound pretty preggies to me. Good luck! Let us know the moment you know!

This is how i feel as thoough I am imagining all my symtoms Im positive the TTC is making me as crazy as a coconut!!!

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: soon :D

HI. I also did a test today at 13DPO, i know i shouldn't have, but cudn't resist! Anyway also had the faintest of lines, also took it apart, and now i am staring at it and wondering, is there really a line??

I've got my :bfp: today! :D :D So, the symptoms wasn't all in my head! :D

Good luck to you all, ladies! I'm crossing my fingers for this one to stick!

Ursula: If there's a line, there's really a good portion of hope too. Test again tomorrow, and let us know, please! So exiting!

Lil-Apple: Sometimes it's in our heads, but sometimes it isn't! Good luck to you, hun!

Well, turned out to be a chemical.

But thanks anyway, fingers crossed for next cycle!

so sorry I know that way to well last year this month got a BFP on memorial day and I go see my midwife and it was neg. needed to get a blood test to confirm. I waited 8 LONG WEEKS TO GET AF AGAIN...:hugs:

Aw. I'm so sorry for you. But FX'd luck turns our way! :)
babydust to all! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->