I'm a Mess!

KimbaK

Reaction score
Hello TTC ladies :)

Please, I need advice.

Last year I experienced two miscarrages. So I haven't been on for some time. Had to deal with the dissapointment.

This month I have been getting some different symptoms and would love to get your opinion.

A week before AF my breast have been swollen and sore, and nipples sensitive.
More than normal.

The last 3 days I've been an emotional mess and crying over silly things. Which is unusual for me. Usually with PMS symptoms I get moody.

AF is due in 2 days. So I'm waiting, but obviously hopeful.

I've also been feeling a little nauseous. However I do get this before AF anyway.

A guess my question is, Whats going on?
Am I just experiencing PSM or something else?

Thanks for your time

Kimba Xx

I'm so sorry for your losses, I had two mc in 2012 at 12 then 11 weeks followed by our son now 10 months, I've just had two early mc in the last 6 months, its so hard, I have to say your symptoms do sound promising, early pregnancy symptoms and PMS are quite similar but anything out of the norm is good especially sensitive nipples, hoping you get a bfp this month, let me know:) xxx

You could take a frer? Should show up positive now if you are x x

So sorry for your losses.

As Lady said, take a FRER. Good luck!

Like the others have said, if you are due af in a couple of days it should show up.

Good luck!! X

Thank-you so much for all of your replies. It's wonderful to get your support and advice.

I'm afraid to test early...in case it is negative. And when you've been trying for years it can be...overwhelming, exhausting. And you get stressed and you know you just need to relax to help it happen. (here come the tears again, stupid hormones)

I promise to let you know what happens in two days.

Kimba Xx

I'm so sorry for your loss Kimbak. This month I had a possitive ovulation test then I had what I 100% pink Implantation spotting 6 days after ovulation. My boobs were extremely veiny and heavy I was emotional and sure I was pregnant . However as expected AF arrived this morning . I'm gutted. So from my experience I wouldn't symptom spot as it WILL drive you mad unfortunately pregnancy and AF symptoms are almost identical . Wait to see if AF arrives . Sending you lots of baby dust and hugs xxx

Hi Kimba,

I'm sorry for your losses. Last year I also had two miscarriages within a short space of time and sadly, nothing since then in over 15 months.

Your symptoms do sound promising but I can totally empathise with not wanting to test early for fear of the disappointment.

I'm wishing you all the best and hope that your symptoms turn out to be a little sticky bean!

xx

Aaw kimba I am so sorry. I don't blame you for not testing.

Loads of luck to u xxxx

Hi everyone.

Just hanging out for one more day. I run like clockwork. I'll let you know if AF appears tomorrow.

Kimba Xx

P.S. thank-you all again for your supportive words. It means a lot to me :)

Hi guys.

Still no AF, day 29.
Feeling hot and not quiet well, or myself. Dunno, feel not normal. Can't explain it. And feels like AF wants to turn up. You know, when you get those little niggles in your abdomen.
Will hang out till the weekend and if still not AF, I'm going to test.

And all my fingers and toes are crossed!

Kimba Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->