Im A Mummy - PICS ADDED

She's gorgeous. What a lovely head of hair!

Bet you've heard that a lot?! Did the heartburn work out true with you? x

every midwife on shift came to see her because of her hair.

heartburn very true had it really bad - we knew she had hair it could be seen on her scan!!! and every time they did an internal the doctor commented on her hair as he could feel it

Oh my gosh look at her hair, how cute!!! She is beautiful! x

congratulations she's gorgeous

I've just read your birth story and wanted to day a huge well done (and now I'm very scared!), it sounds like it was quite scary in parts and look at what a gorgeous littel girl you have. I hope the three of you have a fabulous time getting to know each other xxxx

Hermione is so cute ,lots off hair i have that bean bag aswell xxxx well done hun

congratulations she's gorgeous

I've just read your birth story and wanted to day a huge well done (and now I'm very scared!), it sounds like it was quite scary in parts and look at what a gorgeous littel girl you have. I hope the three of you have a fabulous time getting to know each other xxxx

dont be scared, seriously be excited because that means you meet your bump. i would do it all now again no second thoughts. Even after all that trauma im almost completely mobile, you recover amazingly.

you wont belive how worth it it is until you actually meet yours... good luck and enjoy im jealous - you have that sensation and feeling to look forward to

Congratulations, WOW look at her thick jet black hair! Absolutly gorgeous!

she's beautiful!!! what an angel xxx :hug:

Congratulations Mrs C!

Your daughter is beautiful.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back