I'm about 99% positive....

Tk421

Reaction score
And yet the tests say otherwise :wacko:

10dpo right now and my boobs have been hurting ever since O. Usually they don't act up until a day or two before AF. And they have grown a ton especially my left....so much that I am embarrassed to wear close fitting tops because I'm afraid someone will notice my lopsidedness. But my #1 symptom is big dark growing circles around my areolas. Never ever had this before and everything is screaming, PREGNANT. They're so dark, I can see them, they're definitely there. Am I just going crazy? I feel like a perverted man in a woman's body. Just standing topless in the bathroom playing with my boobies. :dohh:

I'm sorry, but your last two sentences made me choke up with laughter! :)

Did you get total BFNs or was there perhaps any squintters? When is your AF due?
10dpo still isn't that far along, so I'd say you still have time to get a BFP :) Fingers crossed!

I'm sorry, but your last two sentences made me choke up with laughter! :)

Did you get total BFNs or was there perhaps any squintters? When is your AF due?
10dpo still isn't that far along, so I'd say you still have time to get a BFP :) Fingers crossed!

Hehe, I'm trying to find humor in all of this.

I took a dollar tree test yesterday and today with FMU. Nothing. I bought some FRERs this evening and thought to myself, "ok, I'm going to wait until Saturday to test." Then when I got home, I immediately ripped one open and peed on it.

I THOUGHT I saw something. But I think I am developing line eye. So, I waited about 4 minutes before completely dismantling the test to investigate further. And then was completely surprised by how what the test actually is underneath that plastic handle and had to close my case without findings.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW MORNING....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"