im an early tester. can wondfo evaps be pink?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
ugh idk why im asking this because this line is similar to last cycle. last cycle was a cp and i had pink looking evaps before they turned to solid faint pink lines. anywho, im not sure when i ovulated because it was late but i doubt im even 7 dpo and my wondfos this morning now have a solid faint pink line when i shine a light behind the test(because i saw a shadowy thing in the front of the test). the line is thick like the control. yesterday and the day before my wondfo lines were indents when i shined the light through them.

has anyone else experienced this if yur an early poas addict like me? i only test early because i can and i have hundreds of different tests to use up before they expire in a few months D;

i dont know how to get a picture when i use my cell for the flashlight and also for taking pictures. i know if its a real line it will get darker after a day or two. i wish i culd take a pic simultaneously with the flashlight on but the flashlight will not work when camera app is up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->