I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
First off let me warn you: THIS CONTAINS TMI. Do NOT read past this sentence if you DON'T want TMI.

I'm currently 8DPO and here are a few symptoms thus far: 6DPO: temp dip with no physical symptoms........7DPO: temp rise, late that night had strong feeling near right ovary for a few hrs that felt like someone was pushing one or two fingers into my ovary area.......8DPO: continued rise in temp, (TMI) had to poop real bad, went to RR, slight sensation feeling as last night(7DPO) but not as strong and has kinda been stopping and going.....
My question is was the strong sensation from late 7DPO be due to the need to poop? Normally when I have to poop bad it's centered around my belly button and it's a cramp. What I felt last night(7DPO) was not a cramp. I know on the other end its hard to tell if the dip was implantation or not unless there's a BFP to follow. Also is it possible to have an implantation dip at 6DPO(if this is truly an implantation dip FXED)? I'm gonna try and attach my chart. All answers greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 8
That chart looks exactly like mine the month I got my bfp! Fx for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->