I'm BAAAAAAACK!!

BabyD331

Reaction score
Currently 9+3 with baby #2! It took us so long to get pregnant with Silas and this time it was the first time we knowingly didn't pull out during the week of O. 3 times haha! I've been sick as ever since day 1. I just knew I was pregnant from the day it happened. Now I understand what women mean when they say they "just knew".

Anyways, I have my first OB appt on the 7th when I'll be 10+6. I won't have a scan then but I will schedule a dating scan for ASAP. It makes me nervous to even admit this but I am suspecting twins. I would cry if there's more than one baby in there. I know we could handle it but I think it would also come with so many struggles. Mainly financial and added strain on our family/marriage if I'm just being realistic.

I do have twin aunts on my mom's side so there is that. But also, I've been nauseous all day since a couple days after my missed period and now I am puking multiple times a day. Basically all of my symptoms are very exaggerated. Before I found out, I had lots of cramping and pressure in my uterus and strong cramps the day before I found out. I also had lines very early on. Only a scan will tell for sure but I was wondering what symptoms you twin mommies had in first tri??

I'm miserable but I'm happy to feel so miserable :cloud9: Twins would be terrifying but I know we would make it work. I don't think life hands anyone more than they can handle.

I always just "know" when I am pregnant too. I guess what will be will be in regards to multiples. I confess, I wouldn't be thrilled if it were me tho, you just need to wait for the scan to see :)

Congrats lady!!

Congratulations 😘 I have 5 year old twins. Found out at 7 weeks. But I started showing really early, then got bigger and bigger 😂

I'm a little fluffy to begin with but I weighed the same pre pregnancy as I did when I got pregnant with my son. With him, I couldn't button my jeans anymore by 7 weeks. I can still button them but it's already really uncomfortable after even an hour.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->