I'm back! After my ectopic, does anyone see this?

saveme

Reaction score
Okay ladies I am not even cleared yet to begin to start trying and we absolutely were not, we have been using the pullout method and I haven't even gotten my 1st AF yet but I've had a few days of dark brown spotting and now I'm getting some of my very familiar symptoms so DH picked up a hpt and I swear I see a super vvvfl! Can anyone see it??? I plan on testing probably everyday to see if it gets darker!

20190201_003919.jpg

I can't see anything but for some reason the pic is very blurry when I click into it.. it could be because I am on my phone.

Fxd it gets darker for you x

Thanks girls its deffo there irl and pink, but its truly super faint...maybe this is a better pic thus was at 3 min mark

20190201_002148.jpg

I see a vvvvf line, but only after tweaking the picture. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for looking I will be testing later when I can pick up some more hpts.

Look forward to your next test. Have all crossed for you this time xx

I am struggling to see in the pictures but if you can see something in real life then great!! :) can’t wait to see your next test xx

Thanks ladies only time will tell..

I'm not 100% sure if I see anything but I wish you all the best of luck :hugs: :dust:

I don’t see anything sorry. The pull out method is quite effective if done correctly

Yeah it was false hope 88cent says otherwise

20190201_185113.jpg

Thanks ladies, I think it's for the best my body needs to completely heal and have all the right nutrients anyway so I'm actually quite grateful. Because for sure the methotrexate injection completely depletes your body of folic acid which is absolutely essential for baby! But best believe I'll be back!

Thanks ladies, I think it's for the best my body needs to completely heal and have all the right nutrients anyway so I'm actually quite grateful. Because for sure the methotrexate injection completely depletes your body of folic acid which is absolutely essential for baby! But best believe I'll be back!

That sounds like a good plan❤️ Can’t wait for you to be back xx

I had 3 months of methotrexate and you definitely need your body back up and running properly. Plus gives you time to heal your mind a little too. I’ve got all crossed for you when the time comes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->