• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im back.....again :)

Ersurgeongirl

Trying for #2!
Reaction score
So I was in here, found out I was pregnant, then I think it was a week later I miscarried.:cry: but things happen for a reason! The bf and I had a big talk tonight in like 10 minutes :rofl: I told him either I go on the shot for a few years (i did it before and it was the best thing ever!) or we go birth control-less and use other methods of protection. He told me that right now is not the right time, but a year or two will be too long...then he offered to use condoms. So the new challenge is for me to have perfect blood sugars for at least 6 months then we will look at where we are at and if its good, we will try, if not, wait another 6 months, and so on. I also need to lose some weight too, but that will come with the better blood sugar control because i wont be eating crap.

Ive got the warm fuzzies. so tomorrow Im buying a wall calendar and for every good day im putting a sticker on the date! :headspin::happydance:

Hiya hun, i'm so sorry to hear bout your loss. As you know i'm also diabetic and have had 2 m/c. Hope you dont mind me asking but what is your hbac1 level? Think mine is 7.4, i know they want it below 6.5, but they also said lots of people have healthy babies when they are much higher than that so i wouldnt say because of our condition has made us m/c. xxxx:hugs:

Hey, do either of you have PCOS?

Cinnamon is meant to help with bloodsugar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back