Im back AGAIN :(

FunToRun

Reaction score
Im so sorry that any of us have to be here, but im back again!

Its been such a roller coaster of a year for me already and we're only in the middle of may.

I had a late loss at 17+4 in march this year. DH and i were totally devastated and decided to try again straight away. (we had a loss at 16+6 in 2006 and fell pg 3 months after with no problems)

So after 1 cycle we started trying and low and behold i was pregnant. I was amazed at how fast i became pg coz we really didnt bd very much and i was so very happy and excited.

My excitement didnt last very long coz a week after finding out i started to have pains at my side and the very next day bleeding, very heavy bleeding with cramps and clots:cry: I didnt need a doctor to know what had happened. I made an appointment for the very next day and all was confirmed.

Was told i have no reason not to try again, but im totally bricking it at the thought.

Will lightning strike a forth time???

Just wanted to say i mso sorry hun :( going through it once is tough enough. Dont give up hope xxx

I'm so sorry hon. :hugs: I've had 4 losses also. 2 early and 2 in second tri. Its horrible and never gets any easier. Do you have any children and what tests have you had done. Any results?

I'm so sorry hon. :hugs: I've had 4 losses also. 2 early and 2 in second tri. Its horrible and never gets any easier. Do you have any children and what tests have you had done. Any results?

Second tri losses are so difficult :hugs:. After my first one i was told it was a one off and wouldnt happen again, then went on to have my dd who is now a healthy 3 year old. But when it happened again in march i just couldnt help thinking i must have done something really bad in a past life to deserve this. And now another loss this month, im sad about it but not as bad as i was with the other 2 losses iykwim.

I've got two children so i know i can carry. Its just so upsetting when they're ppl like us that want children and others that just keep popping them out one after another :growlmad:

I've had a pm done for my loss in march and it came back with nothing, everything was perfect (which makes everything even more frustrating). Doc said just try again.

What about you, do you have any children?

I've got two children too. My DD is 13, then i had two early losses, one suspected ectopic and another at just over 4wks. While I was sad at these early losses, I got over it quickely. I dont mean to be disrespectful to anyone who has had early losses. It just wasnt too big a deal to me. I was able to cope. Then I fell pregnant with my DS who will be three in a couple of weeks. Last year I fell pregnant accidently but we were over the moon. We lost our little boy at 14w+1. Tests showed no chromosomal abnormalities, no infections. I was told it was just 'bad luck'. We started trying, big time! 10 cycles later I finally fell pregnant again. Very scary time, I had just started to relax a little then started cramping with brown spotting. An ultrasound showed babys heartbeat had stopped. I was 13wk+4. Tests have again showed no chromosomal abnormalities, no infections, zip. I refused to take bad luck as an answer. I have been to see a FS and he sent me for a huge amount of tests. 14 vials of blood taken. Most of these are for clotting disorders, also gluten allergy and AMH which I think is something to do with egg reserve. I also have to do CD22 bloods this cycle and he want to test DH's sperm. SCIT (Sperm Chromatin Integrity Test) something about sperm DNA integrity. This is in case there is a slight chance that we are loosing babies in second tri due to some problem with the egg or sperm. Unlikely as I am carrying for so long, and there are no abnormalities seen in the babies. But he wants to rule out everything and I want answers. I also want to know how to stop this from happening again. Its just too heartbreaking. Have you been tested for anything?

Im so sorry for all of your losses hun, you have had a really hard time with it all. I very recently had my 1st mc and it was awful! It broke my heart so i can only begin to imagine how you must be feeling.
Know its not really any help but sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs:
Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"