I'm back....almost 3 years later.

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
I'm 38 now. And at 13 DPO BFP.

Our little boy is almost 3 now.

We decided about 8 months ago to try for one more. I was 37 then, and out track record was pretty good for getting pregnant fast. My DH is Mr. Fertility. We got pregnant first try, and lost that one at about 6-7 weeks. Had to do the miscarriage pill thing. It was awful.

After that, we got back on the fence. Decided not to try, not to prevent. We even waffled a few times all the way to the "we're done" side of the fence.

Well, this last cycle, I tracked, with the intention of avoiding. I told DH "I'm ovulating...we better be careful". He decided, right then and there, to give it a shot. We BD and apparently, caught the bean.

So, here I am again. I'm a bit more scared this time. I had PPD really bad last time. I'm older now. We're old and tired, chasing an almost 3 year old. We're less financially secure. We had his children from a previous marriage live with us for a year, and the girl was a real tough one to get along with...what if we have a girl?

I'm just overwhelmed and freaked. And happy. I love babies, we wanted one more, I love being pregnant. Its just overwhelming.

Called OB, since we had a MC in december, and my age is getting up there, she wants to see me next week. I'll be 5 weeks by then I am guessing.

LMP 4/23

Congratulations, I remember you from when I was pregnant with my daughter back in 2011.

I had a mmc in February this year and got pregnant on the first cycle.

Wishing you a h&h 9months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->