I'm back. Am I seeing things?

brandi91

Reaction score
Hello, friends! Just a little background on me....I've been on metformin, Clomid, and Femara for various cycles for the last ten months with no response or ovulation from any of my meds.

Last month, I did get my first period in 8 years that wasn't started from taking progesterone (woohoo!). I assumed the Femara worked and that it just worked late to make me ovulate after we deemed it a failed cycle.

Yesterday, I was CD 27 (not sure on DPO-we have been taking a little bit of a break from all the tracking). I had some symptoms yesterday like AF was coming. Then, lo and behold, I went to the bathroom and had red/pink mixed in with my CM! I was kind of shocked that my body was starting another cycle, but I had felt like it was coming. This went on for a couple of hours. I never, ever get spotting on my own. Unless I am starting a period. (However, there was one occasion that I took progesterone to induce a period to start Clomid, and I didn't get a regular period, just spotting-but that was an isolated incident and hasn't happened before or since).

Anyway, the spotting stopped. Has me wondering. I took a test that looks BFN, but sometimes if I hold it in the right light I see a shadow of something. This was from this morning. Surely at CD 28, there would be more of something? I had intercourse on CD 15 but not since.

Thoughts? One tweaked and one normal.

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/BornToRide14/7E76AFC9-65A7-4468-A884-B2FD5C5B93B5.jpg

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/BornToRide14/57840BB2-5A8B-4765-A9A8-E11D7DC4A8C1_1.jpg

A shadow is catching my eye, but I'm still not sure if I can see a definite line. Good luck.

Also not sure. Something is catching my eye but I can't be conclusive yet! Good luck!

I think I see something faint. Good luck! :)

I'm not sure yet. Good luck for the next few days x

AF came back a little heavier this morning so I'm assuming she has arrived. :) thanks ladies! I would have loved to have been pregnant, but just to even get a period is such a success.

AF came back a little heavier this morning so I'm assuming she has arrived. :) thanks ladies! I would have loved to have been pregnant, but just to even get a period is such a success.

So happy to see you so positive, i wish you all the best with the next cycle:flower:

So sorry hun but good luck for next cycle :hugs:

Now it's stopped again. This is really strange for me!

I would dtd! The cycle I got pregnant I had pink spotting with my cm and had AF cramps during ovulation. It couldn't hurt either way just to try! Good luck!

Following :hugs: Good Luck! Hope they start getting darker for you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->