I'm back and just looking for anyone to chat with in a similar situation

MamaWorld

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My SO and I aren't currently ttc, I want another one but he says he doesn't. We use the pull and pray method, he pulls and prays he didn't make a mistake while I pray that he did lol. I'm currently still breastfeeding my 1 year old so my cycles have been really screwy. On 7/7 and 7/8 I had ewcm for the first time since I've had LO so I'm guessing that I ovulated on 7/8. So if I did that would put me at 10dpo today. When I woke up this morning I had the smallest amount of brown spotting and nothing since then. Af would be due Friday or Saturday so I'm just going to wait and see if this spotting turns into AF or not.

Going to continue to post any changes even if nobody responds. Used the bathroom and brown spotting turned to light red spotting. Then nothing the next time I used the bathroom.

Potential IB? Fx for you!

How would OH feel if you did get pg? Have you talked about it? My DH doesn't want to try for another one but we have been ntnp for nearly 2 months. We stopped using protection and he is aware of what happens when that stops 😂 I'm sure he would be fine with it but I don't know 100%.

I'm hoping its IB but it's hard to say. I think his first reaction would be "wtf!" But then he'd be ok. He's well aware that I really want another one. The first couple times I mentioned it, he seemed frustrated. But when I mentioned it a couple days ago he kinda laughed about it. That's how he was before my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy too. Sometimes when I watch him with the kids it's like I can feel that he secretly does want another one. i think its days that our boys misbehave that makes him not want anymore.

Ohhh sounds like implantation bleeding hunni!! fingers crossed! x

Thanks! I sure hope so! I've had nausea, cramps and back ache on and off. All symptoms that could be pms too. I never had implantation bleeding with my 3 pregnancies. I have had spotting at the beginning of AF that goes from brown to light red to normal AF but never this soon. Just gotta wait it out and see what happens.

Thanks ladies. Maybe I'll get lucky and SO will get on board with ttc #4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->