I'm back for baby#2 hopefully

mememe84

Reaction score
Well I was in here when I was pregnant with my dd she is 3 1/2 now I am ttc #2 scared and excited as took so long last time to conceive with dd. an I had a miscarriage before her. Just thought I'd post to make friends an get back in the swing of using this again xxx

Thanks for reading x

I'm back for #2 also! I too am scared and excited as I'll be 39 this month so feel like I need to get going! What cd are you? I'm cd 13 today and got a pos opk yesterday, which is very early for me since I don't typically ovulate til like cd 16-18. I guess I'll be starting the tww early! Wishing you a speedy bfp!

I'm back for #2 also! I too am scared and excited as I'll be 39 this month so feel like I need to get going! What cd are you? I'm cd 13 today and got a pos opk yesterday, which is very early for me since I don't typically ovulate til like cd 16-18. I guess I'll be starting the tww early! Wishing you a speedy bfp!

I'm cd 8 I think I'm due to ovulate on 8th. I only rejoined today hoping to get a bfp sooner rather than later this time already started taking frolic acid fingers crossed for us all x

Hi hun I had my first at 39! and going for no 2 at 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->