I'm back from scan and found out the gender!! I'm not telling you!!! Not really!!!

Vivanco

Reaction score
Well my scan was a magical experience!!!! Lovely sono!!!! She was really chatty and friendly!!!

Waiting around for quite a while for bloods but thats doesnt matter now.

I am going to be scaned and have a blood test every 3 weeks due to my Rh neg blood group!! Lucky me!!

My beautiful baby................

Boy!!!

Attachments

• 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 73
aww hun congrats. what a beautiful baby you have growing inside you. But oy i wana know what baba is :hissy:. (stamps feet and goes into corner to sulk) he he
xx

Congrats darling. I too am RH neg - why are you having bloods taken so regularly :dohh:

bloods being taken because this is my 2nd child, my body is already producing anti bodies so they are watching out for anti-body D because that is the dangerous one apparently, the also are doing a measurement on one of the sections of the brain which corresponds to this - apparently :hugs:

bloods being taken because this is my 2nd child, my body is already producing anti bodies so they are watching out for anti-body D because that is the dangerous one apparently, the also are doing a measurement on one of the sections of the brain which corresponds to this - apparently :hugs:

Thanks sweetie, sorry to ask but just curious. This is my first so want to know as much info as possible xxx

shouldnt be a problem with your 1st honey it is subsequent pregnancies x

Awwwww how lovely congrats on your little prince :) . Seems were all having boys at the moment .

Congratulations on another blue one!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"