I'm back (if you'll have me!)

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower: Remember a little while ago I stopped coming on here because I was so disheartened? Well,although not much has changed,we're NTNP I couldn't stay away . . .

Anyhoo,I'm on a 23 day cycle right now which means I can test on monday!!!!!! I've been reeling rough over the last few days and since 7th June I have had a sense of a 'burning' smell that has hardly gone away (this has now sort of progressed to cigarette smoke,we are both non smokers),I've got a stuffy nose but can sneeze freely of need too,I'm a mardy and emotional moo but apart from the funny smell I can put these down to an impending :witch: arrival. Headachey too,bit bleugh. One thing I have noticed is that I'm not so 'windy' as usual - normally in the run up to af I'm very farty . . . Another thing is that I'm not wanting any alcohol,I can't put my finger on why.

Good luck to everyone still in the running!

Hello ladies :flower: Remember a little while ago I stopped coming on here because I was so disheartened? Well,although not much has changed,we're NTNP I couldn't stay away . . .

Anyhoo,I'm on a 23 day cycle right now which means I can test on monday!!!!!! I've been reeling rough over the last few days and since 7th June I have had a sense of a 'burning' smell that has hardly gone away (this has now sort of progressed to cigarette smoke,we are both non smokers),I've got a stuffy nose but can sneeze freely of need too,I'm a mardy and emotional moo but apart from the funny smell I can put these down to an impending :witch: arrival. Headachey too,bit bleugh. One thing I have noticed is that I'm not so 'windy' as usual - normally in the run up to af I'm very farty . . . Another thing is that I'm not wanting any alcohol,I can't put my finger on why.

Good luck to everyone still in the running!

Hi sweetie :flower:Good luck for testing on Monday ,so happy u can TTc again I remember feeling so sad for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck. I hope this is the month you get that bfp!

Hello, good luck. I am reasonable new to this site so hope you don't mind me commenting. Could really do with buddies in all this.

I dont think I have a hope this month however, I see to be going crazy over everything my body is doing. I am guessing before all this if I was feeling a little icky like I do now I wouldn't think twice about now, now I wonder if a miracle happened and I know I'll be disappointment next weekend when AF comes.

It's very strange all this :(

Hi

Not wanting to take over the thread but just wanted to say that I just looked at your chart and was thrilled to see someone else using degrees centigrade, lol!!!! Also, looks like we are at more or less the same stage in our cycle as I am cd23 and possibly 9dpo (not 100% on the ov date tho!)

Would be very happy to be your buddy too!

Kathy x

[/QUOTE]

Thank you all for commenting.

I know what you mean Kathy about using centigrade , I struggle to understand how they compare to mine without that! I don't get to see partner very often, only a few times a month so to be honest hoping for a hell of a lot of luck here and I know every month I will be a little more heart broken!

I really need this to be a 28 or 29 day cycle as my birthday is beginning of July and seeing oh then so that would be only chance I have to conceive but I don't hold out a lot of hope.

I'm going crazy wondering if my icky tmmy, bloated stomach or headache means anything!!! And now reading things people write about how long it takes and the lack of hope most doctors give is saddening.

How long has everyone been trying? Xx[/QUOTE]

Was going to ask how old you are but then just realised that you are prob a year younger than me with the sig????!!! My dob is 1972 making me 40 now :shock:

Is it your first time ttc?

Kathy x

Thanks Kathy , yes I am 39 next month and if things pan out I'm due to ovulate a few days after.
Feeling rough last 2 days though but only at night!
It's my first time ttc but I did fall pregnant naturally and while on the pill 10 years ago. Knowing what I know now I was either unlucky or very fertile. I live in hope I can fall as easily now!
How about you? X

We are ttc number 3. We are on our 2nd cycle this month. Last time (which was 4 years ago it took us 3 cycles) but I guess we are both older now so who knows???!!!

Sending you lots of babydust!

Kathy x

Just turned 45 TTc number five for over six years now :nope:Babydust and love to everyone ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->