I'm back in first tri

Raspberry! I just saw you got your bfp! We were going through our losses around the same time and I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations!!

I remember you from first tri, and was so sorry when you had your loss. Good to see you back again. Best wishes for a sticky pregnancy!

Raspberry! I just saw you got your bfp! We were going through our losses around the same time and I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations!!

Thank you how are you? Is your tww dragging? Xx

Babyfeva sounds exhausting! ... although I always joke I go to work for a rest. Xx

Really pleased to read this Raspberry; wondered where you'd got to before as we were more or less same dates and then was sad to read your siggy a couple of weeks ago.

I fell with this bubs straight after a mc in Nov so I know how hard the next few weeks can be; my Dr referred me for an early reassurance scan at the epu which I went along to at around ten weeks. Know you saw hb last time so don't know how reassuring it would be but maybe ask at your Drs?

Wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

Thank you girls, I doubt I'll get an early scan on the nhs, depending on the date of my 12 week scan I may decide to go privately again, I also have a doppler so if I can at some point hear hb then I'll be fine.
I was a bit panicked to start with but I'm going with the "everything's fine until proven otherwise" approach, mmc are rare, 2 in a row would be highly unlikely I'm sure.
I guess I'm cautiously positive right now.
Xx

Welcome back! :happydance: I remember you from first tri too, so pleased to see you back. :flower:

Re the early scan - after my miscarriage last time, I got given a 6 week reassurance scan on the NHS. I went in to see my doctor as soon as I found out I was pregnant and explained how anxious I was and he fired off a referral. It's worth a shot if you want to try!

I don't think it would help me seeing as I saw a healty baby at just over 7 weeks, plus going back to the epau would be :cry: .

Can't believe how many people remember me, I must be notorious xx

Hi raspberry, I spoke with my MW and told her how worried I was but said I wanted to get past my last mmc point before a scan, she booked me in at what should of been 8 plus 6, I know what you mean about going back to epu it was awful they even put me In the same scan room! :cry: I think you should definitly chat with your MW about your worries, it really does help.

I've got a real good feeling for you raspberry :hugs:

Thanks lovely, I had to go there 3 times (retained products) - I really hated it. I'll see what my midwife says when I speak to her about booking in when she has her rota. Xx

I know I remember your story like it was yesterday :hugs:

Let us know how you get on when you see your MW :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"