I'm back! Three in a row

OHaiMommy

4 angels, WTT for #1
Reaction score
Bleeh. I got my BFP and then bled like crazy only a week later. Another bean gone. That makes three in a row!

I'm going to the doctor for tests on the 6th to try and figure out what is wrong if anything. What could possibly be wrong? Am I just really unlucky? :shrug:

I'm sorry for your losses, hopefully there is nothing wrong and it's just bad luck. I hope your luck turns around soon and you get a sticky bean. x

i just had these test dun babe they check ya thriod and for blood clotting disoreders x hope that helps x

sorry 4 yr losses chick x

Thanks ladies. I'll let you know how everything goes.

I'm so sorry for your losses hon... it could be bad luck but it could be a number of things that cause early miscarriages. Either way try to think positive... if there is something wrong and they can determine what that is there is a good chance that they will be able to help with some treatment/prescription of some sort.

Have all of your losses been early on?

I found a great book on recurrent miscarriage. It's called Coming to Term. https://www.amazon.com/Coming-Term-Uncovering-Truth-Miscarriage/dp/0618277242

I'm soooo sorry, I hope the doctor gives you some answers.xxxxx

Sorry for your losses hunni :hugs:
I hope the Dr finds a reason and can fix it for you. Let us know how your tests go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->