I'm back to NTNP for last baby number 4 <3

I put just the SMU tests together, so one test per day since I started. They are super light still even though they've gotten darker, I still don't think this bean is gonna stick but I'll keep checking

20201218_121742.jpg

I put just the SMU tests together, so one test per day since I started. They are super light still even though they've gotten darker, I still don't think this bean is gonna stick but I'll keep checking

View attachment 1092017
There are crazy stories though, one of my friends had 3 regular full on periods with her first daughter and she’s 6 years old now!!

I would call for sure. They can do a scan to see what’s going on. Maybe it’s a subchorionic hemorrhage?

There are crazy stories though, one of my friends had 3 regular full on periods with her first daughter and she’s 6 years old now!!

That is amazing! It would be just like me to end up joining those crazy stories too, nothing is ever simple! Lol. With my second son I skipped 3 periods before I ended up pregnant, I was surprised by a faint line when I was about to take a supplement to start AF, and with my third son I finally saw a squinter at 19dpo, over a week late for AF lol.. other than those times my cycle seems to be like clockwork, always as expected lol, so I may as well add on heavy bleeding in early pregnancy too lol

someone at work, didn't know she was pregnant until 16 weeks due to having totally normal periods every month, not even any lighter and she now 28 weeks. i would go to your doctors.

I would call for sure. They can do a scan to see what’s going on. Maybe it’s a subchorionic hemorrhage?

I considered that as well, I haven't experienced an SCH before so I wouldn't know what to expect.

I will probably wait a while longer before I call, mainly because I have a primary care dr but no obgyn. I went to the ER for answers when I miscarried but had annoying insurance troubles.. so as curious as I am, I figure more will become clear if I wait it out just a few more days <3

someone at work, didn't know she was pregnant until 16 weeks due to having totally normal periods every month, not even any lighter and she now 28 weeks. i would go to your doctors.

Wow! That is wild, what a crazy experience. I will definitely be calling the Dr if it continues to darken, I'm wondering if now since the bleeding stopped maybe it will begin to fade, if not there's definitely something weird going on in there!

Wow! That is wild, what a crazy experience. I will definitely be calling the Dr if it continues to darken, I'm wondering if now since the bleeding stopped maybe it will begin to fade, if not there's definitely something weird going on in there!

She also has two little ones so not like its her first and she didn't know what was like or anything. she was really shocked. so found out she was preg and also the sex all same time.

She also has two little ones so not like its her first and she didn't know what was like or anything. she was really shocked. so found out she was preg and also the sex all same time.

I can only imagine, it always seems to feel like forever before learning the sex but she skipped that whole chunk :shock:

20201218_121742.jpg
10dpo - 15dpo SMU

Shouldn't my lines be darker by now though?

Bleeding started up again, not heavy, just when wiping. Will continue to watch them I guess, I keep testing thinking one will eventually show much lighter or negative..so here is now
16083379545764681114458668776469.jpg

Last edited:
Hcg is definitely rising . Hope you get checked out soon. I had an ectopic pregnancy didn't find out till 9/10 weeks along. Good luck. Went through alot of pain. Hope its not the case for you. Some bleeding can be normal as long as it's not like a period or worse. Yours seems to be stopping now.
How many days did u bleed?

[-o&lt;[-o&lt;❤❤❤
Hope everything turns out Ok for u and baby.

Last edited:
Hcg is definitely rising . Hope you get checked out soon. I had an ectopic pregnancy didn't find out till 9/10 weeks along. Good luck. Went through alot of pain. Hope its not the case for you. Some bleeding can be normal as long as it's not like a period or worse. Yours seems to be stopping now.
How many days did u bleed?

[-o&lt;[-o&lt;❤❤❤
Hope everything turns out Ok for u and baby.

Thank you so much, it really has been like a normal/heavy period for me, today is day 3 and it's definitely stopping, but that is also like my period - 3-4 days. I will go ahead and make an appointment, I don't want to be still wondering weeks down the line and definitely don't want to wait for potential complications.

Did you have bleeding with your ectopic or any other symptoms that stood out?

Thank you so much, it really has been like a normal/heavy period for me, today is day 3 and it's definitely stopping, but that is also like my period - 3-4 days. I will go ahead and make an appointment, I don't want to be still wondering weeks down the line and definitely don't want to wait for potential complications.

Did you have bleeding with your ectopic or any other symptoms that stood out?
I did have bleeding with it. I had stabbing pain in my left ovary area and around to my back just on that side to where I was on my knees . I couldnt stand up straight . Felt faint and shaky, had extremely bad cramping for weeks but thought it was normal.. Hcg was high but empty sac. Had to have methotrexate IV next day.

But all I had for weeks before was cramping lots of it..but when pain got worse I went to ER.

I did have bleeding with it. I had stabbing pain in my left ovary area and around to my back just on that side to where I was on my knees . I couldnt stand up straight . Felt faint and shaky, had extremely bad cramping for weeks but thought it was normal.. Hcg was high but empty sac. Had to have methotrexate IV next day.

But all I had for weeks before was cramping lots of it..but when pain got worse I went to ER.

Oh wow that is all awful, I'm sorry you had to experience that! I will definitely watch for one sided pain and go to the ER if need be. So far I haven't had any cramping but it's still very early.

Oh wow that is all awful, I'm sorry you had to experience that! I will definitely watch for one sided pain and go to the ER if need be. So far I haven't had any cramping but it's still very early.
Hope I didn't worry you to much about it. Just wanted to give you a heads up as the weeks go on what to look for.

My SMU test for today, wow no denying that it's darker! I will be calling to make an appointment today if I can or Monday. I'm spotting today, just dark red/brown, but the real bleeding has definitely stopped, it was just like a regular period for me and right on time :shrug:

20201219_113247.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->